Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious November 2018 Ontario

Bridesmaid Dresses

Sarah, on March 13, 2018 at 21:59 Posted in Beauty 0 7

Hello, I'm hoping to go bridesmaid dress shopping at the end of this month. I am choosing a designer and colour, and then my girls can choose any style. We have some girls shopping in Barrie, ON and some in Oakville,ON ...any recommendations of stores, or designers that are affordable and nice quality. I am finding a lot of the dresses are well over $300. Aiming for something closer to $200-250....I should add I would rather not go to David's...its pretty far out of the way for everyone.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on March 14, 2018 at 15:16
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I’ve ordered some dresses from LuLus before for myself and when they were delivered I had to pay for the extra fees it was another $75 and it’s US dollars so something else to be aware of
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My friend is in a wedding party and they ordered their dress off of LuLu's website. The quality was amazing and look just like the photo. Reasonable prices as well. They did regular shipping and was supposed to take up to a month, came in after a week. The only thing is to watch the duty taxes. She found out when a slip came in the mail

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My girls are all over and one lives in a small town so we’re ordering online from jjshouse some of the dresses are really nice and they do custom sizing. With the custom sizing and shipping their dresses are around $180 so it’s great prices too.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did David's bridal cause they have a large selection, aren't too pricey and there are tons of locations.

My girls ended up liking the Vera Wang, White collection where the dresses were around $250 before tax.

I recommend to NOT get alterations done there though.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went with Bill Levkoff. They were around $220.

Another great option is Dessy Collection. They are close to that range as well and should be available at a lot of the bridal boutiques.

• Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    David's is great you can also check other bridal store in the area if you still can't find any. Just make sure you let them know your price point.
  • Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    David's! They are common all over the place, the price is generally in your price range and there are so many styles and colors to choose from! I'm going this Sunday and I can't wait Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics