Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Teresa
Frequent user November 2018 Ontario

Bridal party

Teresa, on March 10, 2017 at 23:57 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
How do you guys come about picking the bridal party? Like do you have to pick sisters/brothers? Friends or cousins involved? Help!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 13, 2017 at 12:05
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Teresa! I liked everyone's suggestions in here! Smiley heart Let us know who you decide to choose for your wedding party! You can also take a look at these discussions for more advice on this matter:

How many bridesmaids should you have?

Bridesmaids bonding ideas

Bridesmaid proposals...

Will you choose only women on your side? How many bridesmaids would you like to have? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Rachel! That's a great advice! It will feel very intimate to have only 2 people on each side Smiley heart Will your MOH and bridesmaid have the same dress?

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I chose my best friend of 9 years as my maid of honour and my fiances sister as my bridesmaid. I'm not close with a lot of girls, because I hate the drama that comes along with them (this girl ain't got time for that BS), so I chose those who I knew would be there for me the most (my MOH) and my FSIL because it felt appropriate given shes my soon to be sister.

• Stephanie
    Devoted June 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My 3 kids (14-24) and my 2 best friends
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I chose the people whom are closest to me. My sister is my MOH, my other sister is a bridesmaid, and my 2 best friends are also my bridesmaids. My FH chose his brother to be his best man, his uncle Dave to be one of his groomsmen and then his 2 best friends from Church to also be groomsmen in the wedding! You don't have to choose family, but rather people whom you feel you are close to and trust and couldn't picture not having them up there with you!

• Rachel
    Beginner May 2018 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm having my sister as moh because we're pretty close, and a very close friend add bridesmaid. FH us having his two best friends ad he's not close with his brother.
    You don't have to choose family, you choose those closest to you who you want to share in the moment Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics