Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Becky
VIP September 2019 Ontario

Beauty preparation before the wedding

Becky, on April 8, 2019 at 13:25

Posted in Beauty 42

Are you doing anything beauty related before your upcoming wedding? Or any suggestions of what we can do before our upcoming wedding? It could be as small as a nails being done or as big as hair extensions. Few things I will be getting are: - hair extensions: going to be putting them in few months...

Are you doing anything beauty related before your upcoming wedding? Or any suggestions of what we can do before our upcoming wedding?

It could be as small as a nails being done or as big as hair extensions.

Few things I will be getting are:

- hair extensions: going to be putting them in few months before as want to get used to them

- facial: DIY my makeup artist gave me some idea's on how to help with my pores and acnee

- nails

- clean eating: more health but wanted to be more in shape and loose little before wedding if possible

42 Comments

• L
    Frequent user February 2020 Ontario
    Liarra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nails - 1-2 days before
    Highlight touch ups (roots) and a trim - 1-2 weeks before
    Tanning - 1 month before likely 1-2 times per week (getting married in the winter and i'm very white)
    Healthy eating strictly the month of to keep my skin from any blemishes
    Unsure about lash extensions as false eyelashes are included in my makeup package but im worried about the glue coming off... Going to see how the trial goes then decide.

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My wedding is this Saturday. I got new hair extensions a couple weeks ago, i got my teeth whitened. Getting nails done this week. I got a pedicure last week because I heard your feet are very sore if they scrape all the skin off them right before the wedding! Trying to increase my water intake this week which is super hard for me. Oh and a fresh set of lash extensions the day before, and a brow tint.

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love the step one!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've been trying to keep up a regular exercise too! Weekends I am bad for letting go of it. I normally just walk all week and take off Saturday.

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I don't upkeep nails either! I just like to get it done for special occasions

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The main thing is for my skin;I will not be wearing makeup leading up to the wedding and will be washing my face in the morning and before bed with Clean and Clear JUST the step 1 which is the foaming cleanser. I find that the step 2&3 (astringent and lotion) just make my combo skin irritated from being dried too much and then too oily.

Beauty preparation before the wedding 1

• K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll be going for a mani/pedi a few days before and getting lash extensions. Not really a beauty regimen but will also be going for a massage a couple days before. I've also been trying to keep to a regular exercise routine.
  • Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm going to have nails put on - my sister does them, so she's taking care of them for me. I don't see myself upkeeping them after the wedding, though!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've started not really a diet but just a clean eating program and loving it. I know for me even just trying to eat clean will take time and hoping feel overall better before the wedding. I need to get my hair cut shortly though!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm doing clean eating (or trying to) more closer to the wedding.

I'm also in the midst of a hair colour change, so I have to go in for colour treatments ever 2-3 months and a monthly toner session.

I also get gel nails every 3 weeks so I'll be maintaining that to the wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics