Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Newbie September 2021 Manitoba

Anyone else worried about September 2021 wedding ?

Ashley, on July 9, 2020 at 14:04

Posted in Plan a wedding 34

Is anyone else a little worried about their 2021 dates? Our’s is not until September 2021, so hoping a vaccine will be available before then. We are lucky to have chosen a date that we did not have to postpone for, however I am still worried with the coronavirus and reaaaallly hope we won’t have to...
Is anyone else a little worried about their 2021 dates? Our’s is not until September 2021, so hoping a vaccine will be available before then. We are lucky to have chosen a date that we did not have to postpone for, however I am still worried with the coronavirus and reaaaallly hope we won’t have to postpone.

34 Comments

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Alexandra, I think you are in a good position right now. I really hope you won't have to worry about your wedding next year.

I'm trying to stay positive for my December wedding so hopefully we are both okay Smiley smile

• Alexandra
    Beginner August 2021 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Same! Ours isn't until August 2021 but it's always in the back of our minds. You're not alone in your concern but I think we're in a good position for now.

Best of luck to you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics