Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittney
Curious October 2018 Alberta

Anyone elope or have a very small intimate wedding in Grande Prairie ab? How and where did you plans yours for?

Brittney, on December 13, 2017 at 13:28 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3

Has anyone eloped or planned a very small intimate wedding in Grande Prairie, ab?

How did you plan yours and suggestions on where to have or tips?

Does anywhere have elopement packages or wedding packages for small and intimate?

Thanks

Brittney

3 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on December 15, 2017 at 18:48
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My brother got married at country roads rv park just outside grande prairie. They got married in the barn. That was in winter but i'm sure you could use space outside for the ceremony. There is a kitchen inside as well and reception space. It would be larger than what you'd need for 15 people. I don't know the cost.

• Brittney
    Curious October 2018 Alberta
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ceremony space I would like something that has the ease of having it outdoors with the convience of dining 15 people afterwards 😁.
    I Will take a look at the list Thanks!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Brittney, welcome! If you are starting your vendor search I'd check out this list for Grande Prairie vendors. Eloping sounds so exciting! What sort of ceremony space are you looking for? This article lists a few beautiful places for eloping all around Canada, do you like any of them?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics