So I ordered invitations off vistaprint and meant to set the rsvp date for May 30th but accidentally put May 15th.
The invitations came May 9th. I'm away but set up my fiancee with instructions for mailing. I set all the address labels on the invitations etc to make it easy so he can just mail things.
He's sick and didn't send things out asap.
Should I include a note for a revised rsvp? Since the invitations are being sent out way later than I intended.
Thankfully it's a small number of guests.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Wedding Registry
Wedding Registry 101
Make your wedding guests love you even more! How and why modern couples should...
Wedding Registry
9 Major Wedding Registry Don’ts
Ready to set up a wedding registry? We’ve got etiquette tips and advice to make...
Wedding Registry
11 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Registry Consultant
There’s more to registering than choosing stuff. Get up to speed by asking your...