Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rosalyn
Devoted August 2018 Alberta

90 day panic

Rosalyn, on May 21, 2018 at 00:26 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
The time has flown by and now I’m feeling the pressure! I just started a new job, and the next 2.25 months I am going to be completely swamped. I thought to myself, why not have a look at what the website says I have left. 🤯 I thought I was ahead!

Any other brides feeling the pressure?!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Kay, on June 11, 2018 at 14:40
  • Kay
    Devoted September 2018 Nova Scotia
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are planning our wedding without any outside help (We are having a surprise wedding, so exciting!) But my partner is likely to change jobs between now and the wedding. I am also waiting on a surgery date, so I'm nervous about where that will land in terms of the wedding. Fingers crossed I either have enough time before, or it is right after! hah

We are 109 days out, so definitely feeling the pressure!

• Krista
    Frequent user July 2018 Alberta
    Krista ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Same same! Big promotion, wedding, changes in every aspect.

I just try to stay humble and grateful - and talk through my moments. I literally just posted about this today so I'm looking for feedback to.

I'm with you on this one! Take it easy girl!

• Kaye
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Kaye ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I definitely. Like you i have 87 days to go and i just got promoted. But im also planning the wedding and paying for it. Planning the honeymoon as well as applying for aapartments starting to pack up to move as well its a lot. My lease ends the day before my wedding. Just breathe and take it one day at a time.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Deep breaths! It’ll all be okay! Take Stephanie’s advice and go one thing at a time. Start with some of the tasks that take less time to do so you can knock a few off your list right away, it’ll give you that feeling of accomplishment when you take them off the list really fast and you won’t feel as overwhelmed.
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes! We are down to 46 days... And i have a week long fishing trip away planned in that time. We are pretty on top of the planning but theres a lot of little details left to sort out and finishing up DIY decorations.

I just picked up a second job, my first job is scheduling me for a bunch of OT shifts annnnd FH is now working extra OT hours every day. I feel like i never see him anymore and we definitely dont have time to work on wedding stuff! Starting to freak out a little. Mostly because of work but the wedding on top of it i think is the last straw.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Can’t say that I am, yet. My original plan was to have everything done by the end of this month, but that may not happen anymore. What I have started doing was tackling one task at a time and completing it before moving on to the next. So, for instance two things left on my list are centrepieces and signs. I’m not thinking about signs until my centrepieces are completed, which is hopefully this week!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics