Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Holly
VIP June 2019 Ontario

100 Days!!

Holly, on February 21, 2019 at 10:38

Posted in Plan a wedding 37

I cannot believe I get married in 100 days!! Tomorrow is going to be double digits! Time is flying by and I feel so unprepared, I have everything booked..I think (lol) just smaller things to do here and there. How many days do you have left? What is left for you to plan?
I cannot believe I get married in 100 days!! Tomorrow is going to be double digits!
Time is flying by and I feel so unprepared, I have everything booked..I think (lol) just smaller things to do here and there.

How many days do you have left? What is left for you to plan?

cfb_42549.jpg

37 Comments

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

57 days!

Most of the plans have been made but now we've got a TON of actions items to complete!

It'll be a busy couple of weeks, but we're ready and excited!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

240 more days for us! I got a lot done this week that I was putting off due to stress but I now have an appointment with my seamstress booked in July and I booked our menu tasting with the venue's caterer.

Most of our stuff left to do is smaller, and most of it can only be done closer to the date but I can buy some stuff of Etsy in the meantime so I don't forget later on when I'm busy with other stuff. We still also need to order FH's tux and all wedding party attire, but I'm not too worried about it right now.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is so exciting!!

We have 225 days left! I feel like it is going to come super fast because we are already filling up with plans for the next couple of months.

I just discussed the timeline with both my photographer and hair/makeup artist. So we are closer to organizing the day and seeing where we need to add extra coverage (hello more $$, better to figure this out now than later)

• Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

64 days until mine!....I literally didn't realise it was THAT close until now *insert tiny panic*

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

226 days (if you include today) left till October 5th!

I just confirmed my videographer today!!! Yay!! lol, I have plans to go looking at flowers on the 29th of March with my Baba (she's a florist) and Dad, I won some decor at the wonderful wedding show so after I choose my 3 items (waiting on pics) I will look at other places to get plates, signs, games, etc., and I think that just the invites and shower stuff needs to be done...!

Have you already had your shower or will you be having one?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics