Skip to main content
Ashton
Ashton

'Manitou Beach', Saskatchewan · From March 2021

Yep you read it right my name is Ashton and so is my fiancé! So we thought we mineswell make it super confusing for people by getting married and having... View more

Yep you read it right my name is Ashton and so is my fiancé! So we thought we mineswell make it super confusing for people by getting married and having exactly the same name! Haha I cannot wait to be married! :) can’t wait to start our next chapter together💕

Happily married 🎉

September 16, 2021

924days 9hrs

Discussions

Ashton
Thank You Cards
Ashton of Just married, On December 15, 2021 at 21:45

Hello everyone! Happily married 90 days now! Whoop whoop! We just got our wedding photos back and are wanting to send out a photo card to friends and family members. What site did you use for your...

Jamie, monday 19-Sep-22 11 264
Ashton
Bra for wedding
Ashton of Wedding fashion, On August 9, 2021 at 09:27

Hello everyone! So I found my dream dress but it’s a strapless. So I’m not super thrilled about having to wear a strapless bra.. the seamstress said that I could just wear the clear plastic straps the...

Jess, tuesday 10-Aug-21 9 215
Ashton
Couples getting married on September 16, 2021 in Saskatchewan
Ashton of Saskatchewan, On August 9, 2021 at 09:42

Hey Wedding date besties!! Our day is coming so fast!! Where in Sask are you getting married?? 😊

Stacey Tc, monday 9-Aug-21 1 38
Ashton
Cash registry!
Ashton of Plan a wedding, On June 15, 2021 at 21:21

Hello! We are wanting to set up a registry for cash for the wedding. What ones have people chosen for there’s? Help!

Vinod, sunday 20-Jun-21 11 267

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics