Skip to main content
A
Ashley

Musgrave Harbour, Newfoundland and Labrador · From March 2017

I am a 28 year old Marine Engineer and work a schedule of 28 days on, 28 days off. I have 2 fur babies (English Mastiff & Shepherd Mix) and a soon to be... View more

I am a 28 year old Marine Engineer and work a schedule of 28 days on, 28 days off. I have 2 fur babies (English Mastiff & Shepherd Mix) and a soon to be step-son!

Happily married 🎉

July 27, 2019

1706days 6hrs
Lisa
Vista print thank you tags!!!
Lisa, On April 13, 2017 at 13:23

Hi all,I was looking for thnaks you tags on etsy when I came up with a super awesome idea! All the quotes I was getting were over $100 dollars, for TAGS!!So I went on to Vista Print and they...

Lisa, wednesday 31-Jan-18 10
A
Couples getting married on 4/August/2018 in Newfoundland and Labrador
Ashley, On April 8, 2017 at 23:01

Hi Ladies! We all have the same wedding date! Does anyone have any vendors booked yet? Where are you getting married? I hope the weather turns out well for all of us outdoor brides!!

Katrina, wednesday 19-Jul-17 1 72
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this back?
Zoë, On April 3, 2017 at 08:05

Sweeties!! We start with this dress. Would you dare to wear this back? Comment YES OR NO *** Follow here >> Would you dare to wear these heels?

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 122
Emilie
Choose a wedding invitation!
Emilie, On March 27, 2017 at 07:25

Hey lovely brides! This is the last question before I get to tell you your wedding style! Which of these invitations would you choose? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Ready to find out? Click here >>...

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 96
Emilie
If you were a guest... What would you wear?

Hey brides-to-be! Your wedding style is also defined by your choices of wedding outfit... as a guest! Which of these guest outfits do you prefer? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Next question >>...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 90
Emilie
What manicure would you choose?

Hey beautiful ones! Gorgeous to the tip of your fingers! Let's choose a manicure to discover your style! Which one do you prefer? A. B. C. D. E. Which one is your favourite for your big day? Next...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 98
Emilie
What is your favourite bouquet?

Hey amazing brides! We're getting closer to find out what is your wedding style! But first... Let's choose a style of bouquet! Which one is your favourite? A. B. C. D. E. Which one did you choose?...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 93
Emilie
Choose a hair accessory!

Hey lovely brides! With or without a veil, there are different accessories you can choose from. Do you want to know what your style is? Choose one hair accessory! A. B. C. D. E. Which one did you...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 92
Emilie
Which veil would you choose?

Hey hey! How's the test going so far? Like it? It's time to choose a veil! Which one do you prefer? A. Birdcage B. Modern C. Elbow length D. Veil with accessory E. Long cathedral veil Next question...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 97
Emilie
How would you like your makeup to look like?
Emilie, On March 27, 2017 at 07:24

Hey lovely community! If you had to choose a style of makeup for your big day... How would it look like? Which one would you choose? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Next question >> Which veil would...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 101
Emilie
Which hairstyle do you prefer?

Hey hey beautiful brides! Which of these hairstyles would you choose for your wedding? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Next question >> How would you like your makeup to look like? *** Images:...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 102
Emilie
What wedding shoes would you wear?

Hey amazing brides-to-be! Now that you chose a dress... let's choose some wedding shoes to find out your style! What wedding shoes do you prefer? A. B. C. D. E. Next question >> Which hairstyle...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 107
Emilie
What wedding dress do you like?

Hey lovely ladies! Ready to start the game? Let's start with the first question to discover your wedding style! What wedding dress do you like? A. B. C. D. E. Which one is your style? Next question...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 112
A
Couples getting married on 25/August/2018 in Newfoundland and Labrador
Amanda, On January 24, 2017 at 11:30

Hey everyone! apparently we all share our wedding date! We are having our wedding at Murrarys Pond in St Johns. Lets keep our fingers crossed for a nice day!

Robyn, wednesday 6-Sep-17 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics