Jolene

Stephenville, Newfoundland and Labrador · From December 2016

Happily married 🎉

September 30, 2017

2372days 11hrs
Jolene
I have chosen Dhoon Lodge in Stephenville
Jolene, On March 13, 2017 at 13:11

The dhoon lodge has a rustic cotage type feel which goes perfect with my rustic wedding. Because I am from a small town this is the only venue I looked at, we don't have to many options here. One...

Emilie, tuesday 14-Mar-17 1 110
Emilie
At what time will the party end?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)?

Hey hey wonderful! We're getting closer to the end of the quiz to get your special gift from the community! You'll love it you'll see! Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? Next question...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
What song MUST play at your wedding?

Hey wonderful community! Planning a wedding is also... planning the party to celebrate! Let's continue with our next party question! What song MUST play at your wedding? Next question >> What...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 374
Emilie
Will you have a photobooth or entertainment planned?

Hey amazing brides and grooms! You're a few steps closer to getting your wedding gift! On your wedding day, when comes the time to party... Will you have something special for your guests? A...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 369
Emilie
Are most of your guests friends or family?

Hey ladies and gents! Let's continue with the next question to get your special gift Will most of your guests be friends or family? Continue here >> Will you have a photobooth or entertainment...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 392
Emilie
Will kids also come to your wedding?

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! This question to get your little gift is always a little touchy... Are kids invited to your wedding? Yay or nay to kids at your wedding? Continue here >> Are most of...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 402
Emilie
WeddingWire has a special gift for your wedding!
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hi beautiful community! Today, I have a wonderful suprise for you! We have a gift for your wedding! It's a little tree for your guests to "leaf" their fingerprint on your wedding day! Here's what you...

Melissa, wednesday 31-Jan-18 15
Emilie
How many guests will you have at your wedding?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Welcome to this quiz to get your little gift for your wedding! The first question is... How many guests will you have at your wedding? Continue here >> At what time...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 456

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics