Skip to main content
Chantal
Chantal

Brampton, Ontario · From October 2016

My name is Chantal, I am excited about marrying my best friend and baby daddy. I was supposed to be married July 15 of 2018 (this summer but I had an... View more

My name is Chantal, I am excited about marrying my best friend and baby daddy. I was supposed to be married July 15 of 2018 (this summer but I had an unexpected surprise lol) so now the wedding has been moved so that my son and my fiancé are involved in every way possible ❤️

Happily married 🎉

October 20, 2018

2008days 18hrs
Chantal
Getting married today
Chantal, On October 20, 2018 at 03:36

Super excited to get married ❤️❤️ Everything is perfect at the reception just hoping everything goes well at the ceremony and that Mother Nature keeps it sunny I as walk to the alter

Bianca, tuesday 23-Oct-18 9
Erin
Couples getting married on 20/october/2018 in Ontario
Erin, On May 3, 2018 at 14:28

Getting Married Oct 20 - Niagara - Anyone else there too that weekend?!

Chantal, saturday 20-Oct-18 13
Chantal
Super excited
Chantal, On October 12, 2018 at 12:22

My wedding is in 7 days!!! And I cannot wait lol super stoked

Allison, friday 12-Oct-18 1 38
Chantal
Very hard and stresfull i nearly gave up!
Chantal, On March 23, 2017 at 02:38

So I recently found out I am pregnant, which isn't a bad thing I enjoy the feeling but I had to put a side the wedding for a few months which is why I haven't been on so It'd be nice to have a little...

Chantal, friday 15-Jun-18 10
Chantal
Our marriage decision!
Chantal, On August 10, 2017 at 22:46

Can't wait to marry my best friend!!! He and I have decided to just get married on our own and I love that idea, at first, I didn't because well I thought we would've had the $$ but,...

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 7 114
Chantal
Wedding vendors + my province
Chantal, On April 29, 2017 at 23:56

Ontario I have a Photographer booked for first half of my wedding and another photographer booked for the second half, my dress is ready to pick up just need my veil and shoes. Booking my honeymoon in...

Zoë, tuesday 2-May-17 1 57
Zoë
Honeymoon: national or international destination?
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hi lovely brides-to-be! We’ve arrived at the last question of this game. Will you go on a national or an international destination for your honeymoon? *** pinterest Follow >> Last step of this...

Marcia, saturday 21-Apr-18 309
Zoë
Round or rectangular tables?

Hi everyone! We are getting closer to the end of this game. Don’t forget - if you finish everything, you will win a gift. Next question: Will you be using round or rectangular tables? *** pinterest...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 314
Zoë
Main course: meat or fish?

Hi everyone! Having fun? Let’s keep going! Next question: Will you be serving your guests meat or fish as a main course? *** pinterest Follow >> Round or rectangular tables?

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 325
Zoë
How many vendors have you booked?

Hello lovely brides! If you want to receive this gift, you will have the answer a few more questions. Next question: How many vendors have you booked? *** pinterest Follow >> Main course: meat...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 319
Zoë
How many guests will you invite?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Whether you’re inviting every cousin, coworker and friend or just having a small, intimate gathering, the most important part is saying, “I do”! So the next question is: How...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 331
Zoë
In which province are you tying the knot?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Remember that this week the quiz is all about planning a wedding. If you complete all the steps, you will win a GIFT! Next question: In which province are you tying the...

Cynthia, monday 16-Apr-18 336
Zoë
What month are you getting married?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! The game of this week will be all about planning your wedding. Don’t forget that you can win a gift! First question: What month are you getting married? *** pinterest...

Marcia, thursday 19-Apr-18 430
Emilie
Winter 2017 Manicure Trends. Yay or Nay?
Emilie, On November 2, 2016 at 06:05

Hey beautiful brides!! Manicure trends can change so fast! And today I wanted to show you the latest trends for next winter French Manicure in Black Golden Line Metallic Nails How do you like them?...

Chantal, monday 12-Dec-16 11
Chantal
Choosing our rings
Chantal, On November 19, 2016 at 20:48

This is the ring I am in LOVE with! This is the ring we've both choosen.

Lisa, monday 28-Nov-16 8 93
Emilie
What fabric do you prefer?
Emilie, On November 14, 2016 at 10:56

Hey sweethearts There are a few little things to look at to discover what wedding band is perfect for you. If you recieve an invitation to a wedding and have to choose what fabric you prefer... What...

Emilie, monday 21-Nov-16 17
Emilie
Which outfit is your style?
Emilie, On November 14, 2016 at 10:55

Hi beautiful wives-to-be Your style relfects who you are and is a good thing to start from to discover the right wedding bands for you What outfit is more your style? A. Classy and feminine B. Chill...

Erin, saturday 28-Jan-17 16
Emilie
Show off your ring!!
Emilie, On June 28, 2016 at 15:55

Hey beautiful ladies!! Now is the time to show us that beautiful engagement ring of yours!! Post a picture here and tell us if there's something symbolic about your ring Photo taken from Allen and...

Adriana, tuesday 28-Feb-23 215

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics