Skip to main content
Tori
Tori

Elma, Manitoba · From January 2018

Hi, my name's Tori and I'm a WIFE! I'm 26 & he's 34 (married at 22 & 29 respectively). I'm not on here as much as I used to be since I'm already married,... View more

Hi, my name's Tori and I'm a WIFE! I'm 26 & he's 34 (married at 22 & 29 respectively). I'm not on here as much as I used to be since I'm already married, but when I am - feel free to ask any questions and send me messages (be careful - I'm pretty honest)! And if you are looking for where to go after you've gotten married; I'm over on babycenter.ca as we navigate through being parents!! Baby boy Odin born 15/03/21 Last on WW = March 18, 2024

Happily married 🎉

October 5, 2019

1664days 4hrs
Tori

I earned a badge!

1540 days ago

Movie Star

Lights, camera... ACTION! Thanks for being the first one of the day to share a video.

Tori

I earned a badge!

1641 days ago

Host with the Most

OMG!! 50 discussions! No more planning stress for you. You've got this wedding on lock.

Tori

I earned a badge!

1654 days ago

Life of the Party

The party doesn't start till you walk in! Or should I say the conversation!? You've posted 50 comments within the past 24 hours!

Tori

I earned a badge!

1664 days ago

Hot Off the Press

Extra! Extra! That discussion came hot off the press. You got the scoop and posted the very first discussion of the day.

Tori

I earned a badge!

1664 days ago

First Look

A wedding first look is a beautiful photo of the couple seeing each other for the first time. You gave our community a beautiful first look by sharing the first picture of the day!

Tori

I earned a badge!

1710 days ago

Prompt Poster

There's nothing you don't have a reply for and you're always the first one to give their opinion. This is your award for being faster than lightning.

Tori

I earned a badge!

1714 days ago

Practically a Planner

There's no question you don't have an answer for! Move over wedding planners, you've got this covered.

Tori

I earned a badge!

1914 days ago

Round of Applause

We're giving you a round of applause! You know what people like to hear and have earned this badge for creating 20 discussions.

Tori

I earned a badge!

2005 days ago

Conversation Starter

You, my friend, have the gift of the gab. You've gotten our members chatting by already creating 10 discussions! Thanks for being an amazing conversation starter and getting us mingling.

Tori

I earned a badge!

2025 days ago

Paparazzi

You're an inspiration sensation! Thanks for being our very own paparazzi :) You've earn this badge for posting 50 photos.

Tori

I earned a badge!

2055 days ago

Shutterbug

Photographers take note! Your photos are an inspiration to us all. This badge is granted when you’ve posted 20 photos.

Tori

I earned a badge!

2068 days ago

Problem Solver

If there's a problem - you've got a solution! Thanks for always responding with your ideas and words of encouragement - we couldn't do it without you.

Tori

I earned a badge!

2138 days ago

Like Lightning

It's you to the rescue! You look after your fellow community members and are right there to help when they have a question or concern. You've been the first person to reply in 10 different discussions!

Tori

I earned a badge!

2138 days ago

The Deep End

We see you jumping right on into the deep end! You're cool and confident and know your way all around this community, now that you've posted 50 times.

Tori

I earned a badge!

2143 days ago

Curious

You love to go through all the articles and soak up all our tips and ideas. As you've commented on an article, you've earned this badge.

Tori

I earned a badge!

2158 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics