Skip to main content
Corina
Corina

Cambridge, Ontario · From November 2016

I am a 22 year old Bachelor of Social Work student, I am graduating this June and am so excited to get a medical social work position. In addition to this... View more

I am a 22 year old Bachelor of Social Work student, I am graduating this June and am so excited to get a medical social work position. In addition to this I am an artist and am currently working as a Paint Nite event instructor! My FH and I have been together for just over 4 years!

Happily married 🎉

March 31, 2018

2252days 6hrs
Corina

I earned a badge!

2730 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Simone commented:

2732 days ago

You are welcome Corina.

Corina

I earned a badge!

2732 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Emilie commented:

2733 days ago

Hey love!! Welcome to the community!! I was so happy to read your discussion :) How's everything going so far? If there's anything I can help with let me know! I'll always be here to give you insights and ideas :) I just saw that the colour for your wedding is purple! You should meet more brides with the colour scheme and exchange ideas: You'll see, we're all friends here and it's a lot of fun! https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/who-is-getting-married-in-purple--t660 // https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/6-purple-bouquets--t1419 What step are you at in your planning? What colour scheme did you choose for your wedding?

Corina

I earned a badge!

2733 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Simone commented:

2733 days ago

Hi Corina, congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the community!:)

Corina commented:

2733 days ago

Thankyou Chelsea!! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Chelsea commented:

2733 days ago

Welcome to the community and congratulations on your engagement!

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics