Skip to main content
Kacy
Kacy

Montreal, Quebec · From August 2016

Where to start... Montreal-born and raised, I speak English, French and Spanish on account of my Salvadoran background and growing up in Montreal. I work... View more

Where to start... Montreal-born and raised, I speak English, French and Spanish on account of my Salvadoran background and growing up in Montreal. I work as a genetic counsellor, love reading, music, winter, baking and eating. I recently learnt to knit, and have made quite a few presents. My favourite colour is RED. I met my love right after high school through some mutual friends, and we have been together for 11+ years. We've just bought a house and he proposed last August, so things are definitely going well :)

Happily married 🎉

February 9, 2019

1902days 6hrs
Kacy

I earned a badge!

2278 days ago

Paparazzi

You're an inspiration sensation! Thanks for being our very own paparazzi :) You've earn this badge for posting 50 photos.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2278 days ago

Socialite

You have lots to say, and our members are listening. You've taken part in 10 different discussions and gotten our community buzzing.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2582 days ago

Shutterbug

Photographers take note! Your photos are an inspiration to us all. This badge is granted when you’ve posted 20 photos.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2598 days ago

Conversation Starter

You, my friend, have the gift of the gab. You've gotten our members chatting by already creating 10 discussions! Thanks for being an amazing conversation starter and getting us mingling.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2599 days ago

Like Lightning

It's you to the rescue! You look after your fellow community members and are right there to help when they have a question or concern. You've been the first person to reply in 10 different discussions!

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2599 days ago

The Deep End

We see you jumping right on into the deep end! You're cool and confident and know your way all around this community, now that you've posted 50 times.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2606 days ago

Curious

You love to go through all the articles and soak up all our tips and ideas. As you've commented on an article, you've earned this badge.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2612 days ago

Practically a Planner

There's no question you don't have an answer for! Move over wedding planners, you've got this covered.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2614 days ago

Jump On In

It seems like only yesterday you were just getting started, but since then you've jumped right in and have now commented 20 times in the community. You're really making a splash!

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2617 days ago

Problem Solver

If there's a problem - you've got a solution! Thanks for always responding with your ideas and words of encouragement - we couldn't do it without you.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2635 days ago

Planning Overtime

You're never off the clock! Planning is like a full time job for you, which is how you've managed to make the first comment of the day.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2636 days ago

Troubleshooter

When members have questions, you have answers. You've earned the Troubleshooter badge for chiming in with your great ideas and being an awesome resource for your friends around the community.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2639 days ago

Head Table

You're obsessed with all things wedding and we love that! You’ve posted in 50 different discussions. Take your special seat at the head table!

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2642 days ago

Smooth Operator

You have answers for everyone! You've already posted 20 times within 24 hours. No need to ask for your help, you're a smooth operator!

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2642 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Kacy

I earned a badge!

2647 days ago

Spread the Love

The community knows and loves you, because they see you posting all over! You've spread the love in 20 different discussions.

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics