Lulu
Lulu

Calgary, Alberta · From July 2016

Happily married 🎉

August 19, 2017

2414days 1hrs

Simone commented:

2723 days ago

Hi Lulu, you are very blessed to to able to choose your venue since they weren't booked up and that you were able to get the one of your choice. Pinterest has been helpful as I just found ideas on the corsage and the boutonniere. At first I did get overwhelmed with different styles and options. Originally our colours was going to be teal and white for our ceremony and black and teal for our wedding. My fiance and I had a decision while looking at how we want the decor to look and we saw black and gold, he liked it so much that we changed our color to gold for the main color. We also decided as I was showing him ideas via here for our theme, to go with the Great Gatsby which was suggested by Emilie. I am happy and I agree with idea of being good at knowing what you don't like vs. not being able to describe what you would like to do.. It will all come together. :)

Lulu commented:

2731 days ago

Hey Simone. Surprisingly most the venues I looked at weren't book up. Considering it did take about 2 months before we finally picked one we were lucky to get the day we wanted. So far Pinterest has been a God send but at the same time my worst enemy. There are so many different styles and options that it can get overhlemming. How do you find it? I've always been really good at knowing what I don't like, but not being able to describe what I do like. haha

Simone commented:

2735 days ago

Hi Lulu, thank you! I'm glad that your wedding planing is gong well and I can relate to the shock of finding out how much wedding costs are. When I started planning, I knew there would a cost but it was shock to find out how one must put deposits down for certain vendors so that you have your booking. One thing that shocked me was how fast booking for venues book up fast for summer wedding. Did you find this to be the same experience for you?

Lulu commented:

2736 days ago

Hey Simone, its nice to meet you! Thank you for the congratulations and congrats to you also!! So far so good in the wedding planning department. I always knew weddings cost money but never realized how much they actually cost haha.

Simone commented:

2736 days ago

Hi Lulu, congratulations on your engagement and also I noticed your wedding date is the same day as mine. I hope your wedding planning is going well. Also, welcome to the community. :)

Lulu

I earned a badge!

2793 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics