Skip to main content
Kristen
Kristen

Kamloops, British Columbia · From July 2016

I'm 22 years old and have been with my now-fiancé since I was 13! We love to travel, in fact we got engaged on a beautiful beach in Playa del Carmen on... View more

I'm 22 years old and have been with my now-fiancé since I was 13! We love to travel, in fact we got engaged on a beautiful beach in Playa del Carmen on May 12, 2016. One of my hobbies is makeup! I've taught myself from YouTube and love the way makeup allows you to express yourself! I am on a weight loss journey before our big day. Currently, I've lost 30.4lbs by joining a gym and making better choices when it comes to food and portions.

Happily married 🎉

August 12, 2017

2446days 8hrs
Kristen

I earned a badge!

2629 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Kristen

I earned a badge!

2630 days ago

Spread the Love

The community knows and loves you, because they see you posting all over! You've spread the love in 20 different discussions.

Kristen

I earned a badge!

2630 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Kristen

I earned a badge!

2630 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics