Skip to main content
Stephanie
Stephanie

Brantford, Ontario · From February 2017

Hmmmm well, I'm a bit of an introvert, and shy at first. But can be wild and loud when I'm comfortable with the people I'm around, which isn't often. My... View more

Hmmmm well, I'm a bit of an introvert, and shy at first. But can be wild and loud when I'm comfortable with the people I'm around, which isn't often. My beau and I have known each other for several years. We were best friends in high school, and went to prom together but I was never truly interested the way he was. Several years down the road after I went away to University and we lost contact, we found each other again through Facebook. Funny enough I was commenting on how happy he and his then wife and kids looked. It was at that time we started talking and he told me he was no longer married. So this is when our fairy tale picked up again. We both had grown and changed, and even still being ultimately the same people we knew in high school, we definitely became the people we were meant to be and for each other. No we're engaged and planning a fantastic day and future with the boys!

Happily married 🎉

August 12, 2017

2420days 13hrs

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics