Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Your Wedding In Numbers - How many days will you take off school or work for the wedding?

Joey, on August 27, 2018 at 09:09

Posted in Before the wedding 38

You'll probably want a little time off before the wedding for final fittings, grooming appointments, relaxing, and spending time with friends and family. How many day are you planning to take off from school or work before the big day? Photo by Alison Sun Makeup & Hair in Vancouver >>Click...

You'll probably want a little time off before the wedding for final fittings, grooming appointments, relaxing, and spending time with friends and family. How many day are you planning to take off from school or work before the big day?

cfb_34619.jpg

Photo by Alison Sun Makeup & Hair in Vancouver

>>Click here to go to the next question - How many people will there be in your procession?

38 Comments

• Phaidra
    Frequent user October 2019 Alberta
    Phaidra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We'll be taking a week off (Wednesday to Wednesday) for the wedding, and 2 weeks for honeymoon. Unsure if they'll be close together or not.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting married on a Friday, so I will be taking that day. Will also consider taking the Thursday as well to prepare and relax.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will not be working (because of the baby) but he plans to take about 2 weeks off. We also have to travel from BC to Ontario so we need the extra time off.
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married on a Thursday. We will arrive at the location on Tuesday. My last day of work will be the Friday just before. So 5 full days before the wedding
  • Shla
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Shla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are looking at a Friday but I am debating a change. As it is now we will need to miss 2 days of school. Not sure I like that.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be getting married on a Saturday but have the venue starting Friday so I will at least take of the Friday.... As for the next week or week prior it will depend if I am enrolled in night classes or not - that will also decide when we take our real honeymoon.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics