Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mackenzie
Newbie July 2019 Ontario

Working out

Mackenzie, on August 30, 2017 at 22:45 Posted in Ontario 0 9
Hey everyone,
So, my wedding isn't until 2019.. but it's always good to start early! I would like some help with working out and working off some unwanted gutage haha. Give me everything you've got! What are your work outs? Links to recipes? How many meals in a day? Glasses or water a day? Literally, throw anything my way!
I am almost 3 months Postpartum, and I had a csection, so I'm still a tad tender. I know my limits, but is there also work outs for brides-to-be that are this fresh postpartum?
Thank you in advance!!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Holly, on December 26, 2017 at 17:23
  • Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I do my workouts at home. Do not like the gym! I do several different things in my fitness ball, got lots of different workouts for all levels of fitness on Pinterest. I also uses small weights with my fitness ball. And I use resistance bands, which I love! You can also get tons of easy but effective workouts thag including no equipment on Pinterest. As for meals just keep it clean!
  • Shelly
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Shelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Drink water. Lots and lots of water. Eat a bigger breakfast than lunch, and a bigger lunch than dinner. Don't eat after 8 p.m.

Try to keep to eating as many greens as possible, then protein, and lastly try and stay away from complex carbs (white bread, etc) and processed sugars. Ideal breakfast is two eggs and avocado on one piece of brown bread. Lunch do salmon and green veggies with quinoa or cut the quinoa completely and make a big salad. Dinner do a hearty soup, or buffalo chicken fajitas with grilled veggies and multi-grain wraps. Try eating snacks like bananas and peanut butter or cheese and nuts.

Honestly, this is the easiest and most natural way of losing weight. Keep it simple, track your calories in My Fitness Pal and keep under your calorie count for the day. Do this religiously with a few cheat meals here and there and you'll lose weight in no time - no need to exercise. I did this last year and lost 20 lbs in about 3-4 months. When you've lost the weight you want, do some circuit training to tone up and you're good. Easy peasy.

• K
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I do hot yoga and just bought isgenix to try! I got lactose free and its gross lol but I'm still going to try it! Also, I've heard the drinking water is key!! Oh oh and green tea!

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Drink half your bodyweight in ounces a day. If your 120 pds drink at least 60 ounces, if you're 200 drink 100 ounces, 300 would be 150 ounces.
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I do Orangetheory and Beachbody also, and the on demand is great! My Orangetheory is starting a weight loss challenge and I'm signing up for sure. I also just started doing Keto and so far so good.
  • Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am in love with Orange Theory fitness. It is a 60 min coached workout and it is heart rate monitored so I can't cheat haha! If you are looking to do work outs at home, I suggest trying out beachbody on demand. They have literally all the beachbody work outs ever made, along with the meal plans. bodybulding.com is also a great resource for free work out plans.

As for nutrition, I don't follow a specific meal plan. I eat in moderation and track everything in myfitness pal. Yes it's a little tedious, but it is the only thing that keeps me accountable. And best of all it's free

• Mackenzie
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Mackenzie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was actually on YouTube yesterday, cause I wanted to try something different, and I found these workout dance videos. They are only 10 minutes. These videos are by "BeFit Burn to the Beat". It was actually really fun to do. Those ones are about 10 minutes! I figured "perfect, start me off for the week and get me into a little bit of shape before I try longer videos". I defiantly felt the burn! Haha, I do hope that helps, and if you try, you enjoy yourself like I did 😌
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Following. Wanting to loose a little weight myself.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I do Crossfit and I love it! Don't be intimidated by what you've heard or what see the first time. Crossfit is a very welcoming community full of really supportive people. They will work with you to figure out the best programming. I don't follow any type of meal plan other than moderation. I drink a normal amount of water (3-4 glasses a day) but should probably drink more.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics