Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Desiree
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Women’s wedding bands

Desiree, on May 17, 2021 at 15:25 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
Where should one order a ladies wedding band? I just order one from people’s and it came in and honestly I’m not happy with the Quality and look of it .

8 Comments

Latest activity by Tunisha, on May 21, 2021 at 22:06
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Congratulations 🥳 on finding one you love!
    Share it with us when you receive it, we’ll love to see it!!
  • Desiree
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Desiree ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you everyone for your help. I ended up returning it. I believe I found one I love 🥰 Just have to wait for it to arrive.
  • Kara
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had great luck with both H. Williams Jewellery and Michael Hill. My engagement ring was a bit tricky to find a good matching band for, as the cut of the band is a bit odd... and I found a lot of rings were either very round or very square- which I disliked. I was able to pick up my band on clearance at Michael Hill for a crazy low price.
    H. Williams also has some unique pieces that are from Estate sales and such. Great selection and options at reasonable prices. Good luck with your search!!!
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can check Michael Hill as well just to look at ideas. I hope that you’re able to find one that you love!!
  • Jasmine
    Frequent user July 2022 Ontario
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancee will get me from the same store that he buy the engagement ring

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where did your fiance get your engagement ring? That jewelry store might be able to get you the matching band or something close to it

• Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine from Evorden which is the same jeweller that made my engagement ring. They have pre-designed options but also do custom work and aren't overly expensive. I really love both of my rings and I'm extremely happy with the quality. They have a store in Vancouver but also have an online shop if you don't have an issue with ordering online.

If you want something local I'd look into jewellers that do custom work and you can have something made that goes perfectly with your engagement ring.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about the band did you not like? Where are you getting the band for your FH?

Did you try going with the jeweler that made your engagement ring?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics