Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tatianna
Newbie January 2024 British Columbia

Winter Venue Hunt (british Columbia/alberta boarder)

Tatianna, on January 12, 2022 at 14:31 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 2
I've done some research and have a few top contenders for a Winter Venue that we are head over heels for, however they are not booking that far in advance as of yet (Early 2024) so I wanted too see if I missed any great options?! We're looking at BC interior area/Alberta boarder as our families are split between both provinces. (We're not opposed to staying withing the Westcoast of BC either) 💍🤍❄

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 5, 2022 at 16:49
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Its great you have found a venue you like and want to book so far in advance. I do hope they can hold your date if it possible and to make the contract eventually this year. The fact your making your wedding on the border to have families and friends attend is great and not to drive more as its the middle point.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you already visited the venue? I ask because if they're not entertaining your date, I wonder if they even scheduled a site visit especially with current covid restrictions in place. I always urge people not to sign or book anything until they've done a physical tour.

What type of venue are you using? You can always look at what their competitors and see if they do things differently, or compare what they offer. If you're interested in using a winery, check out other wineries etc.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics