Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Who was the last vendor you talked to?

Joey, on September 19, 2019 at 08:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 14

Ok planning powerhouses, let's talk about your checklists. Which vendor did you talk to most recently? What did you get crossed off your to-do list during the chat? Was it a productive talk?

Who was the last vendor you talked to? 1

Photo by Christina Spring Events in Innisfil

14 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on October 16, 2019 at 19:10
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My photographer! I emailed her regarding my pictures and she just sent them all over!

• Emily
    Expert September 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Photographer! We are planning our engagement photos to use for our save the dates ☺️💕
  • Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My last 3 vendors. One company who offer me 3 things. DJ, Photo, Video. Another Video and photo and third show girl dance show. I am meeting with all of them upcoming week. And I wanted so much to get lower price for DJ, photos and videos. So I finally I found them and love there jobs. And the more service one company can give me, the easier for me!

My wedding is only 2020.24 of June. But I will be all ready in the end of this year!Smiley smile And I will forget about my upcoming wedding from 1st of January till 1 of JuneSmiley smile

What I learn...If you want something...it will happen! Everyone told me that its ok to pay a lot of money for video and photo! I will get quality and price what fits me.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I sent a silly video to my photographer. She won't open it till tomorrow. Also a friend....
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The photographer that did our wedding. He has become a good friend since then and is now taking lawyer program in Thunder Bay.

• R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Called for linen rentals... all I did was change napkin color lol
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Already booked vendor: Officiant/JP. (We had to hire a new one as the original one we booked had a family emergency that was going to take her out of the city indefinitely)

Potential new vendor: "florist" (fake flower bouquet makers on Etsy....they're work is SO pretty though!)

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have done a ton of vendor check ins this week!

Did our final payment and information with our DJ on Monday. Confirmed meeting with Officiant for Sunday, and going to meet with my venue tonight! Busy week on vendor contact!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Last vendor was our florist to confirm final payment.

Although I do have to ask my venue coordinator a question, so I'll probably email her today lol

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We booked our wedding night accommodation last night. Other then that the last vendor I talked to was my mom. She is making our cake and cupcakes. She said we can have a cake testing maybe in October Smiley smile

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I talked to my venue coordinator. We're trying set down our menu for our tasting next month.

It's hard because she takes time off each week from Sunday-Wednesday and now its Thursday and we still haven't heard from her in almost a week. Frustrating but we still have lots of time so I'm not stressing yet Smiley smile

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Last vendor we (I) spoke to would be our rental vendor. Had to make an adjustment to how much of all the cutlery, plates, etc. we will need.

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We booked our hotel room for the night of the wedding last night. We also tried to inquire about what spaces they had to hold our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner but we were told we had to speak to the sales department that wasn’t in.
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was able to chat with my (paper) florist this week and i am SO thrilled with the progress we’re making!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics