Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Who is rocking a custom designed ring?

Joey, on September 17, 2018 at 09:13 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6

Show off your custom rings! Did you design it? Did your partner? Did you design it together? What elements make it extra special to you?

Who is rocking a custom designed ring? 1

This unique stunner is from WeddingWire's Instagram

6 Comments

Latest activity by Petra, on September 17, 2018 at 20:21
  • Petra
    Frequent user June 2020 Ontario
    Petra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine isn’t something unique but I couldn’t find one I liked at the place I wanted to buy so my fiance bought a band and a ring with a diamond and they combined the two
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine is both rose and white gold, conflict free diamonds, and has a small diamond on both sides of the main diamond in the band. I could not be more in love with it ❤

Who is rocking a custom designed ring? 2

Who is rocking a custom designed ring? 3

Who is rocking a custom designed ring? 4
  • Denise
    Beginner October 2019 Nova Scotia
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine is! The center diamond and most of the ones in the halo are from a ring that my grandmother's sister brought from Argentina in the 60s!

Who is rocking a custom designed ring? 5
  • Catherine
    Frequent user July 2020 Quebec
    Catherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My FH had the choice between 2 jewelers. One had a style of ring he knew I'd love: 6 prong, thin white gold band with rounded edges. The other jeweler which he prefered (they really hit it off talking about diamonds, and my FH appreciated his excellent service and explanations), had boxier rings. He was almost going to have him make a custom ring for me so that it resembled the other one he found, but in the end he just went with the other place, which was also a very good company anyways. His custom touch though is an engraving (which i absolutely love): I choose you (fish symbol). The symbol has a double meaning. We are both catholic and our faith is very important, but we also met on a website called plenty of fish.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mine is not a "custom" ring, a little customized, yes, with an Artisan diamond my fiance picked out, size/shape etc...

I love custom rings. They are beautiful, and I love how personal they are. I am picking out a fairly unique ring for my FH's wedding band, damascus steel with jade (his favourite colour).

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I designed my engagement ring - after all, I am the one who proposed! Plus there aren't many heart shaped rings out there that I liked... most stores I looked at online had 3 at most per store compared to a dozen of the other cuts.

Who is rocking a custom designed ring? 6

Of course for our wedding bands my FH has designed both mine and his Smiley xd

Can't wait to have both rings together!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics