Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Who is getting married in August 2017?

Emilie, on November 2, 2016 at 14:05

Posted in WeddingWire 34

Hi beautiful brides What a better way to end the summer than to start your on a new adventure with your FH!! There's a bit less than a year left before you get married and we're all going to get there together! How are you feeling? Are you excited? Who is getting married in August...

Hi beautiful brides Smiley heart

What a better way to end the summer than to start your on a new adventure with your FH!! Smiley love

There's a bit less than a year left before you get married and we're all going to get there together! How are you feeling? Are you excited? Smiley smile

I can't wait to see what you have planned so far!! Let's see who else is getting married at the same time!

Image: Kevin Trowbridge Photography

34 Comments

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am getting married on August 19, 2017 and I can't believe how fast the time is going!!! I feel excited but nervous as I am making sure to keep everything in order.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married August 12th 2017 and I am beyond excited!!! I just want everything to all be planned and for the day to be here already so I can see how the day came together haha!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics