Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Who is getting married in 2020?

Lynnie, on January 9, 2018 at 11:52

Posted in WeddingWire 84

This post is for everyone with 2020 wedding vision! Comment below with your name, wedding month, and the city/state where you are getting married. What have you planned so far? What's up next on your checklist??

This post is for everyone with 2020 wedding vision! Smiley heart

Comment below with your name, wedding month, and the city/state where you are getting married.

What have you planned so far? What's up next on your checklist??

cfb_21599.jpg

84 Comments

• Stephanie
    Beginner April 2024 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! So happy for you too - and I’m happy that you have a veil to borrow, haha! Sample is definitely the way to go lol...we gotta save money where we can 😫 ! I actually was going to go to Amifer next - I sent one of my clients there for prom, she found a beautiful dress there too. Very happy with the hall - we just gotta hit our minimum...we need to pay for at least 300 people because it’s their biggest hall. But I had to have that tent and garden lol so be it. Visitation is a gorgeous church - been to a few weddings there! Excellent choice Smiley smile I love talking about themes haha my new favourite topic! I’m always on Pinterest playing with colours and stuff. I think we’re going for white, shades of light pink, sage green and some gold. Our theme will be vintage/classic/ elegant / romance lol. How about you?!
  • Karine
    Beginner June 2020 Quebec
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh wow amazing im happy you found the dress you loved! I bought the sample dress too so it was soo much more cheaper than what it was if i would of ordered it, they got it a week before so no one really tried it! I bought it on amifer on st hubert, same thing happened the third dress i tried on i started crying as soon as i saw myself in the mirror, the only thing is i cant gain weight cause it would be impossible to alter lol! I’m taking my sister’s veil so at least i wont have to buy one and it will be my something borrowed. I just looked at the plaza volare pics omg it looks so good with the aisle and everything! The church is called eglise de la visitation, the one on gouin. Whats your theme colors did you chose it yet?!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Awesome! Haha I'll ask my dad too. Omg the same thing happened to me...I honestly thought it would take forever. Then I went to Bella di Sera...I told them to show me their top "wow factor" dresses...still thinking I wouldn't find the one that day...I put the second one on and started bawling hysterically lol. Was way over my budget sooo gonna have to cheap out on veil and shoes I guess lol. I actually ended up getting the sample from the store, as they received it that morning and I was the first to try it on - so now I gotta store it for the year! A little nervous about that...I don't want it to get ruined! Where did you end up finding your dress?? Did you get your accessories etc. yet? I hope it's nice too - they have an indoor hall as a backup plan but honestly now that I've seen the pics...I'm kinda feeling the indoor hall loll. What church you getting married at?

• Karine
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh for sure my “nonno in law” knows him 😂 i’ll ask him when i see him, his name is Giorgio Malandruccolo ! Yes i bought my dress already wasn’t supposed to buy it right away i just wanted to see what fit me well but ended up loving one so much i had to buy it! You did you find it? Wow im praying its a nice sunny day for you especially if its outside does it have a roof outside or no?!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No way!! Oh they definitely know each other - his name is Annibale Palermo! He was also a teacher in St Leo so 95% of Italians in Mtl have met him at some point lol. We’re not doing church - much to my mother’s dismay lol - I wanted to get married outside so we’re doing it all at the hall! Now we’re trying to figure out engagement venues...have you found your dress yet?
  • Karine
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh really?! My fiancé’s grandfather worked there at costa del mare for 25 years because it used to be his brother’s! What’s his name i’ll ask him they probably know each other!! Oh Volare the food is amazing there!! What church?!!
  • Alyssa
    Newbie August 2020 Ontario
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! My names Alyssa and my fiances name is Eric! We got engaged May 18, 2019 and we are getting married August, 22, 2020 in Brantford, Ontario!

So far we have a full wedding planner, ceremony & reception venue booked, bridal party asked, photographer booked, engagement shoot done, and engagement party is next month! also have wedding dress appointment booked for next month as well to start looking eek!

• Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    April 11th 2020, Punta Cana! We are on hold for major event planning until Fall due to the resort's process. My focus right now is on bridesmaid dresses!
  • Shla
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Shla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sheilah, June 20th 2020 in Belleville, Ontario! We have the venue booked and are booking the officiant next week. Then it's on to catering!
  • Andrea
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats to all the 2020 brides! I'm Andrea, getting married September 6th 2020 in the GTA. So far we have the venue, photographer, and DJ. Next up is the dress!
  • Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're getting married August 21, 2020 in Saskatoon!
  • Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're getting married June 20, 2020. We have our ceremony and reception venue, photographers booked, theme and colours picked, some decorations bought, favours picked and the start of planning the food.

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m also June 6, 2020 in Calgary! So exciting, we’re nearly at the one year mark!
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oops late to reply here.

Veronica, October and in Calgary @ Bow Valley Ranche.

Been engaged since January and have the venue, photographer, wedding party, officiant and dj all sorted. Love being ahead of the game! It helped that we both knew the wedding we wanted to have a year or so before being engaged.

• Taya
    Curious September 2020 Alberta
    Taya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Were getting married twice! Officially for the paper work september 24 in Calgary and again for our ceremony september 26 at panorama BC
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Great choice! I've been to dozens of events there - my Dad has worked there the past 20 years - he might have MC'd your wedding if I was not getting married that day, haha. He mostly works at Volare on Cote de Liesse now so we've booked there! Smiley smile

Are you having an engagement party? We're having a hard time finding a venue Smiley sad

• Karine
    Newbie June 2021 Quebec
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes im getting married at Costa Del Mare in Mtl
    North, you?!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha ugh I hope so!! Have you chosen your venue?
  • Karine
    Newbie June 2021 Quebec
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Me too June 6th 2020 in Montreal! Hopefully the weather next year is better than this year 😆
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    June 6 2020 in Montreal, QC! We’re now looking for an engagement party venue - already got our wedding venue! So excited!
  • Stephanie
    Newbie February 2020 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married February 29, 2020 in Orangeville, ON! So excited! We have the venue down and I just found my dress! Now onto booking other details!
  • Clara
    Curious May 2021 Ontario
    Clara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

July 18th 2020! In Toronto ON. Very excited. We are just finalizing wedding reception venue and are still trying to figure out where we want to have the ceremony. I have started mild dress shopping as well!

• Stephanie
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting married July 18, 2020

So very excited

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey ladies!! Happy Easter weekend to those celebrating!

im Kelsie and my FH and I are getting married on July 18, 2020!

We’re getting married in the GTA.

Everything done so far is venue, photographer/videographer, dress, bridesmaid dress, limo, church, cake, DJ. Up next are our engagement photos in May as well as our flower consult!
  • Julie
    Newbie March 2020 British Columbia
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Julie, getting married in March 2020 and I live in Vancouver BC.

How do you all decided on venues? It's so difficult to find one that's affordable..

• Jenna
    Frequent user February 2021 Nova Scotia
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations to all the 2020 brides!

We chose September 26, 2020 in Nova Scotia ❤️
  • Karolynn
    Beginner October 2020 Ontario
    Karolynn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Got engaged on our first vacation together just under a year of dating on September 20 2018.
    Wedding date set for October 17th 2020.
    Getting married in Brampton Ontario.
    Venue booked and we have an offer for a free photographer from my fiance's work.
    Just saving and paying for the venue as most of the planning is included with our package.
    My little brother was married 6 years ago at the same venue.
  • Lesley
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Eeeeeek
    june, and in Calgary Alberta
  • Janelle
    Newbie August 2020 British Columbia
    Janelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Ashley!
    Sorry for such a late reply!
    We have booked camp river hall, beautiful inside and outside venue with mountain views 😍 $700 for the whole weekend (Friday-Sunday at noon). So lots of time for set up and take down!
  • Stephanie
    Beginner August 2022 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We'e planning for October 2020 - hopefully the Thanksgiving weekend. We're thinking Banff or Canmore. We're just looking into venue options now, and I'm hoping to book the venue within the next few months!

• Ashley
    Beginner February 2020 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So cool!! You are so organized!! I haven't booked anything yet!
  • Emily
    Devoted February 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Emily

Cambridge, Ontario!

We have decided on our vision, booked our venue (all inclusive), our photographer, rehearsal dinner, and decided to DIY all flowers and decorations !

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics