Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Who is DIYing their bouquet?

Lynnie, on March 16, 2018 at 14:05 Posted in DIY 0 7

Are you DIYing your bouquet? Show it off and share your best DIY bouquet tips!! Smiley heart

Beautiful Wedding Bouquet Breakdown Tutorial in 30 Seconds:

7 Comments

Latest activity by Sidni, on March 19, 2018 at 03:36
  • Sidni
    Frequent user July 2018 Saskatchewan
    Sidni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My mom and I made them together and I love how they turned out. Saved so much money by buying fake flowers from Michael's to make the bouquets. We were able to make my bouquet, 6 bridesmaids, and 1 for throwing as well as took apart other blooms for the flower girls to throw. This cost less than $200 and it was fun to spend that time with my mom. It wasn't hard, just took some time. My dad was needed to help us pull some of the flowers apart and cut the wires in the stems. He also helped us figure out the arrangement so it was a whole family event! Can't wait for my wedding.

Who is DIYing their bouquet? 1

Who is DIYing their bouquet? 2

Who is DIYing their bouquet? 3
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes! My mom and future mother in law made mine! So beautiful! They did all the flowers already for my big day (we went with artificial flowers) less stress for the big day!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not, but my sister-in-law is making them. She took a class and made the bouquets for a friends wedding. So, she has some experience but not as much a florist. I'm okay with that though--I told her what I want (which isn't alot!) and gave her the freedom to make them how she wanted!

• Amanda
    Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Did mine, my MOH, and the boutonnieres
  • Lydia
    Devoted June 2019 British Columbia
    Lydia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am, I'm making paper flowers
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am not! I’m such a perfectionist that I know I’ll be disappointed if I do my own.
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am! I have a really good friend that is helping me and my FH's mom has done a lot of family's in the past. Haven't figured out what flowers yet though!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics