Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sinéad
WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway

Who are you spending the holidays with?

Sinéad, on December 23, 2019 at 09:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 16

One of the best parts of the holiday season is getting to spend it with your loved ones! Will you be spending the holidays at home together, or will you be going to a family member or friends house?

Who are you spending the holidays with?

Next Question: How many holidays have you spent together?

Back to the Beginning: Tis the Season to be Married!

16 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on January 2, 2020 at 09:57
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just me and my Husband this year! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon over the Christmas week

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We spent the holidays with both of our families, as well as some of my friends.

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re spending it in our new place together and then heading out to visit relatives close by
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Making all the family rounds, it gets quite exhausting.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Every year we go to hubby's family on Christmas day. This year is the same as always and then with my family alone as I have to stay with them to take care of them for a week time. Hubby will come for a day and return home to be home with the kids (dogs) on boxing day.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This year we are having dinner with my family, and then we travel to his parents to do gifts with everyone on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day we visit the grandparents that we don't see on Christmas Eve

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My mom lives very nearby (like just a couple blocks kind of nearby). So we spend Christmas Eve with her, Christmas morning at home with just us and the kids, and then back to my mom's for Christmas Day dinner.

We saw my dad last night for dinner and our Christmas celebration with him. And we usually see my husband's side of the family sometime between Christmas and New Year's.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My parents are geographically closer than his, so we will have dinner with them.

We also have friends visiting from Toronto for New Year's Eve. We haven't seen them in months. Can't wait to catch up!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We both have this whole week off so we are at my parents, five hours away. My brother and his family also live here. And my husband’s mom made the trip with us this year. And, my sister-in-laws mom lives with my parents so she will be there too. My whole family plus the mothers-in-law
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're going to my mom's house Christmas Eve and staying until boxing day and then on the 27th my dad is coming to visit and we're doing lunch and then New Years Day we spend with FH's mom's side. We had an early Christmas with FH's dad's side last weekend

• A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If both our families lived in the same city and province it would be, in-laws on Christmas Eve as that is when they celebrate, and Christmas Day with my family. For now it is one year we travel the next we don’t!

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    3 days, 3 different christmases. My dad and step mom, then my mom, then his family. chaos.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Both sets of families, depending on if I work all day tomorrow or not.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We actually both have Christmas eve and christmas day off together. We are pretty excited. I haven't had both those days off in about 13 years and he hasn't had a Christmas off in about 23! We will just have closest family around on Christmas
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All of the above!!! lol were going by my family one day, his family another day and another day we will be home together!

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well we're currently living with his parents and my family isn't local.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics