Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Margarita
Newbie November 2021 Ontario

Whimsical wedding dresses for cheap

Margarita, on February 1, 2017 at 21:14 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10

Hello everyone,

Where can one buy whimsical wedding dresses at a bargain deal? Anywhere in Ontario would be great.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Julius, on November 29, 2019 at 05:00
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Margarita! I'm so happy to see you got all these useful answers! Smiley heart You can also take a look at the vendors in our directory and see our promotions for good deals: Wedding Dresses Toronto

Promotions

You can also take a look at these discussions for ideas: Whimsical wedding dresses

Whimsical brides! Share your ideas!

What material do you prefer for your wedding dress? Do you prefer chiffon or tulle skirts? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Charlotte! It's so amazing that you found that! Did you already find your wedding dress? How does it look like? Smiley smile

• Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Renewed with Love in Carleton place sells sample dresses (http://www.renewedwithlove.ca/). I got my dress there for $543 (original ticket price $2400).

• Margarita
    Newbie November 2021 Ontario
    Margarita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone!!! Didn't know all these places existed Smiley smile

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    On Facebook look up Opportunity Bridal!!!! They are a pop-up bridal store that moves around Ontario and Quebec! Their dresses range from $199 to $899. There is a consignment store called Sixpense in Guelph and Second Dance in St. Catharines. Hope this helps!
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The Bride's Project in Toronto carries hundreds of second hand dresses being sold at low prices ($300-700) with the proceeds going to charity.
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Warning about BHLDN - make sure ypure lopking at the dresses in Canadian dollars and be aware that you will have to pay import fees when they ship and that there's only a 30 day return policy. I love their dresses but ruled out ordering from them.
  • Charlotte
    Newbie November 2019 British Columbia
    Charlotte ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not all of them are 'bargain', but I've just discovered bhldn.com. It's actually by Anthropologie. Some are upwards of $1K, but lots below that too. Don't just look at the wedding dress category - look at evening etc
  • Tasha
    Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan
    Tasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Look online at wish.com or dhgate.com
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try second hand shops, it'll require a bit of hunting to find what you're looking for, but you can get BEAUTIFUL dresses for very reasonable prices

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics