Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

Which wedding show would you want to star in?

Stephanie, on December 27, 2017 at 12:12 Posted in Famous weddings 0 6

Lots of wedding-related shows and reality shows out there! Which one do you think would be the most fun to appear on?

I think I would choose the Newlywed Game (but with the original host!). Been watching some lately and the original are so much funnier than the remake!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on April 17, 2018 at 14:25
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh, I'm so excited for the honeymoon just on its own. My mom and step-dad played the game on a family vacation a few years into their marriage, and won, so I've been obsessed with playing it ever since!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooh! That would be fun! I hope you get to do it! What a great memory! (Although, the honeymoon itself will also be a great memory!)

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The Newlywed Game! My fiance and I are taking a cruise for our honeymoon, and I know they always play the Newlywed (not so Newlywed) game show... and I want to be the honeymoon couple SO BAD! They give you the tape, and play it on the on-ship tv ... so that's kind of like being on TV.... right?!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I personally would like to be on one of the Say Yes to the Dress shows. I really enjoyed trying on all those dresses!!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The Newlywed Game
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think I would also go for The Newlywed Game, I feel like my partner and I know each other well enough that we'd do pretty well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics