Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Which honeymoon decision was the hardest? 🌴

Lynnie, on November 9, 2018 at 11:09 Posted in Honeymoon 0 12

Which of your honeymoon decisions was the hardest to make? Was it...

A) Where to go?

B) When to go?

C) How much to budget?

- or -

D) What to pack?

beach-chair-with-umbrella-on-private-poo

Photo from North South Travel in Vancouver

banners-a28b26d64aa8651b2eb8b6b5ce6cca8f

Photo from Cruise Holidays Luxury Travel Boutique in Mississauga

For more honeymoon help, hop on over to: Honeymoon - hot or cold?, What type of honeymooner are you?, and Are you honeymooning somewhere new?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Monica, on February 27, 2019 at 20:20
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Neither! We both knew where we wanted to go and how much it would cost. We also knew we’d want to go shortly after our wedding
  • Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My FH has never flown out of Canada or been to an all inclusive. The wear and the budget were the big stresses which I am thrilled are all figured out!
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where to go and what to pack, we wanted to stay close to Greece so we didn't have to spend a lot of time travelling. Once we decided packing light was tough

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A) Where to go.

This is driving me nuts because we have a rough budget, but it doesn't fit all destinations, therefore we have to do research and adjust our expectations. It's super frusterating!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We have to fly from Thunder Bay to London for the wedding, then Toronto to Miami for the cruise, and then Miami to Thunder Bay probably (I want to stop in London so I don't have to bring all the wedding stuff on the cruise). So we only have a few options for packing :/

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Separate suitcases! hahhaha just spend the money and get 2 extra suitcases. or register for them! hahhaha

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A-where to go. We were planning a tropical destination, then decided to save that for our one year anniversary and then had to choose a local location neither of us had been to.

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

D lol! We have to pack for both our wedding and our honeymoon so we will have to make some sacrifices

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A) Where to go!
    We finally sat down and talked about what we both wanted our honeymoon to include (adventure and a beach). We also hashed out that 7-10 days would be the ideal length of time in February (probably around Family day). Now, we just need to figure out WHERE!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

None of the above... haha. E) Whether or not to come back Smiley xd

We knew we wanted to go somewhere hot/tropical, right after the wedding, for at least a week, more like 2... So we're going on an 11-night Southern Caribbean cruise. We've already mentally packed and every time we look at the wedding countdown, we add 2 days to the start of the cruise Smiley laugh

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where to go right now is our hardest decision!

My FH loves to fish and could literally spend all day fishing. When we go to Cuba he fishes off the beach while we all relax. So finding a good place for him to fish and me to relax is key!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For sure B! It all depends if I have night classes going on, if he has classes he has to teach, if we can both get time off of work, etc. We know we want to go somewhere neither of us has been before and hopefully somewhere that our dollar is worth it. Our items to pack will correlate with that and our budget will be the same no matter where we chose!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics