Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Where will your wedding ceremony take place?!

Amanda, on January 2, 2022 at 18:31

Posted in Wedding ceremony 160

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where and when you'll be tying the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue? Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in or have you decided to get married someplace else?! My fiance and I decided from the very...

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where and when you'll be tying the knot! Smiley ring

Have you already booked your wedding venue? Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in or have you decided to get married someplace else?!

My fiance and I decided from the very beginning that we didn't wanted to get married in the city we live in now. We agreed that we wanted to have a somewhat of a destination wedding. We are saying our "I DO's" in my second home of Kelowna BC at Summerhill Pyramid Winery on August 7th 2022 Smiley heart

cfb_71534.jpg

cfb_71536.jpg

cfb_71538.jpg

160 Comments

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It's so pretty!! 😍😍 congrats! That's so exciting!
    My venue has been a dream of mine too since I was little!!
  • Farrah
    Curious April 2023 British Columbia
    Farrah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Having my wedding in Pitt Meadows, BC at Swaneset Bay Resort and Country Club https://www.swanesetevents.com/ ! I'M SO EXCITED! I've known that I've wanted to get married here for years so it's a dream venue for me. It's about 45 minutes outside downtown Vancouver and in the mountains so it really gives a bit of a destination feel and you're away from the city.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Beautiful!! I'm hoping for the same! ❤
  • Laura
    Newbie August 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Booked Club Roma for August! Hoping restrictions are lifted and it can go as planned, hoping the same for all you lovely brides on here as well! Smiley shame

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Depends on how many restrictions there are. We are ok with 50 people but less then that for us isn't worth the money at this venue since we've put alot down already. We also live in Alberta getting married in bc and having to travel 10 hours and not being able to do certain things isn't worth it either in our eyes! We'll eventually get married!

• M
    Newbie September 2022 Ontario
    Martha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I can see why you're excited. 2020 was suppose to be THE year for so many. Will you postpone again if need be? I'm bent on getting married this year!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!!! Beyond excited to get married here!!
    We've also postponed twice was supposed to be a 2020 bride so I'm crossing my fingers this year is the year!
  • M
    Martha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Amanda, the ceremony will take place on the Club Roma grounds. One stop shopping. I love this aspect of Club Roma. I am crossing my fingers for this year as well. We have postponed twice, so hopefully 3rd time is a charm. Your venue is absolutely gorgeous!!! Best of luck!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    How beautiful 😍😍 crossing my fingers for you and everyone else this year!
  • M
    Martha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Planning out Wedding at Club Roma! https://www.clubroma.ca/ Hoping it happens this year!!! Sept 11, 2022
  • Krista
    Newbie July 2022 Manitoba
    Krista ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I feel ya on that. July 2 2022 in manitoba too! Fingers crossed!
  • Marrianna
    Marrianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh it's beautiful!! Smiley love Congratulations!! You'll have a beautiful day!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Beautiful!! Congratulations!!

• M
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Mehar ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    June 25, 2022 - White Oaks Resort & Spa 💍 (Niagara-on-the-lake)

So excited! Happy to see that the restrictions in Ontario are starting to lift
  • Marrianna
    Marrianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes!! After so many ‘wedding resets’ over the last 2 years, we will be having an intimate ceremony with who can make it out in Manitoba (backyard) ! Hoping every one who can’t physically be there will make it virtually August 20 2022 #magicallymackie
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's beautiful! Anywhere up in Banff and the mountains is gorgeous! Smiley love

• Kelsey
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married and having our reception at Mt. Norquay in Banff Alberta in August. Super excited about the location and all the natural beauty around us. We are so excited to have the whole space to ourselves and our guests. Just crossing our fingers for an outdoor ceremony!Where will your wedding ceremony take place?! 1

Where will your wedding ceremony take place?! 2

• A
    Annie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh no!! I'm so sorry. I am optimistic that this summer will be good! Fingers crossed 🤞🙂
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I'm crossing my fingers that summer weddings will happen Smiley heart We've had to postpone twice and I don't want to do it again!

• A
    Annie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It is amazing! I hope your day is beautiful and everything you wish it to be!
    Thank you! We are getting married July 16th of 2022.
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!!! I'm beyond excited to get married here!! Smiley xd

It looks beautiful! You'll have a gorgeous day Smiley heart

• A
    Annie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Gorgeous!! Congratulations!
    We are having a more casual wedding since it is the second wedding for both of us. We are having it at the Kitchen Sync in Winnipeg. It's a lovely venue and I can't wait. It's going to be a laid back fun for everyone event! ❤️
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Beautiful! Smiley love Smiley love Congratulations!!

• Isabelle
    Isabelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I are getting married this August at Ancaster Mill. It’s just stunning! I mean a waterfall in the middle of the property?! It’s just magical. Pearle hospitality has been incredible to work with- they have 7 other properties including a sunning new boutique hotel in Burlington so if any brides are looking for good availability in 2022 and 2023 and want a unique venue with water view make sure you reach out!

Where will your wedding ceremony take place?! 3
    Where will your wedding ceremony take place?! 4

Where will your wedding ceremony take place?! 5

Where will your wedding ceremony take place?! 6

Edited by WeddingWire
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's beautiful!! I love the reception area! Smiley love

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh wow that's awesome!! Congratulations!!

• Megan
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m getting married at the Listowel Golf Course in Listowel Ontario. It’s a small town about 30 min away from the small town we currently live in, and 40 min away from the big city we grew up in (where our friends and family still live). The venue has literally everything I could’ve asked for. Lots of windows in their banquet hall, an outdoor space made specifically for ceremonies (it’s a July wedding so of course it’ll be outdoors). They take care of the food and bar. And the price was immaculate for our budget. Sooooo excited!!!Where will your wedding ceremony take place?! 7
    Where will your wedding ceremony take place?! 8

• C
    Newbie June 2022 British Columbia
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our wedding is fast approaching. I actually just booked a venue today. Good thing they do everything, music, food, decorations, flowers, cakes. You name it, they have it! Such a life saver!! We will be getting married in Langley this April! ❤️
  • Trish
    Beginner July 2022 Ontario
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That would be amazing thank you so much! I’ll take all the help and tips I can get:-). I’ve been working with both Grace and Sharon-Kay and truly impressed. Makes all the difference when you’ve got a great team.
  • Allison
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Trish! Amazing - I'd love to stay connected too! We've been working with Grace and Sharon-Kay and they have both been awesome so far. I actually connected with a bride who got married at Cave Spings + Inn on the Twenty this past October (same weekend as me but a year apart) and she gave me tons of insight into the venue that I'd be happy to share!
  • Annieroydube
    Beginner September 2024 Ontario
    Annieroydube ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Obsessed😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics