Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Peggy
Super May 2019 Alberta

Where to get Mom/Dad cards for wedding day?

Peggy, on February 27, 2019 at 12:52 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
Where did everyone get their To my Mom/Dad cards for their wedding day? We are giving gifts to our parents, and we'd like to get nice cards to go along with them. Also, of course, cards to go along with our bridal party gifts.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Julie, on March 2, 2019 at 13:27
  • Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I found mine a couple Years ago when Carlton Cards was closing. We weren't even engaged yet but for $0.25 I couldn't resist. Now I can't find to my Groom on our Wedding day.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm so back and forth on this lol my mom and I have had a bit of a rough relationship the past couple years and my dad isn't a sentimental guy.. I feel like giving them cards might but be a wasted gesture. But I do have cards for others, such as my bridesmaids and got those from Etsy!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

From a few years now, I have been creating my cards at home. Any occasion or event going to. I just get the images from searching online. Blank cards and home printer saved me the money I needed to purchase them.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be making our own.

• Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Etsy all the way, you can help a local artist if you put your location in the filter of your search too

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got all the cards I'm giving (my mom, his parents, our bridal party, and one for him) on Etsy as well.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is what I'm doing to! I did it for all my bridesmaids too so I'm designing my own cards and then getting them printed somewhere!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

To be honest I was going to make my own so that it can say exactly what I want it to say and have inside joke type pictures Smiley smile

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've seen some nice cards on Etsy so check there! Paint the Day Designs has some nice thank-you cards for bridal party/parents, etc. I've added the links to the shop:

Bridal Party Cards - some of these are proposal cards, but there is cards for mom/bridal party/in-laws.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics