Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abbie
Devoted June 2022 Nova Scotia

Where did you find your wedding bands?

Abbie, on June 22, 2021 at 19:22 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 16

Hi All!

I would love to see everyone's wedding bands! My engagement ring came with a stackable wedding band, but I am considering getting a second band that can be worn without the engagement ring (for outdoorsy activities, etc.) Looking for some inspiration Smiley smile

16 Comments

Latest activity by Ricky, on July 1, 2021 at 19:29
  • Ricky
    Newbie February 2024 Ontario
    Ricky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ohhhh that’s beautiful!Smiley love

• Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m hopeful that will be the case! Because the engagement ring is worryingly loose right now - maybe I lost weight....in my fingers 🤔😂
  • Gift
    Frequent user October 2021 Alberta
    Gift ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is really beautiful 🤩
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I would definitely see how it fits once you’re wearing your wedding band too. Nobody told me when I purchased mine otherwise I might have ordered a slightly larger size, but rings fit tighter the thicker they are. So when you start stacking rings it’s possible you might need to move up a quarter or half size depending on how thick your two rings are together. So maybe it’ll be perfect when they’re both on.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They are just a straight band so I think I could get away with wearing just one of the bands!
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Glad to know there’s a Canadian equivalent! I will definitely be looking for a “beater” band for myself, not sure if my fiancé will need one as he’s a little less outdoorsy. Maybe I will just go the silicone route 🤔
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Does your band lend itself to being worn without the engagement ring, as well? I love my engagement ring of course but there are definitely some situations where I can see it being more practical to just have a band on rather than a stone as well. But my band really only makes “sense” when positioned next to the engagement ring.
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that’s such a stunning set! I need to get my engagement ring resized, too....sometimes it slides right off my finger 😭
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're looking for secondary "beater" bands for when you're doing hands-on activity or while outdoors, check out Knot Theory. They're like Enso but Canadian with better pricing/selection in my opinion. I got one for my fiancee to wear as a placement engagement ring at work during covid so she can have something on her finger but not worry about the sanitizers wearing the metal down or dirtying the diamond.

The silver one on my pinky is hers and I got one for myself when we eventually go on trips so I don't lose my expensive ring while on vacation.

Where did you find your wedding bands? 1

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding bands came with my engagement ring from people's jewelers. We haven't gotten my Fiancés wedding ring yet but so far his favorites have been from people's and Richardson's which is a local jeweler.
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that’s beautiful!
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went to the family jeweler that helped design and created my custom engagement ring. So happy with our choices 😍 I wanted my band to match my engagement ring band but I'm so happy I was convinced to go straight and have the mix-matched look!
    Where did you find your wedding bands? 2

• Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My wedding and engagement bands from Evorden. I've been meaning to take them in to get resized for like a year now because the wedding band is a tiny bit too tight so I haven't been able to really wear them together since earlier this year when it was colder out haha.

Where did you find your wedding bands? 3

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that’s beautiful!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance and I both got our wedding bands from the jewelry store that my fiance got my engagement ring from. My ring is the matching piece to my engagement ring. The picture doesn't do the ring justice! It's from Charm Diamond Centre
    Where did you find your wedding bands? 4
    Where did you find your wedding bands? 5

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics