Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

When you finally make it to the honeymoon suite

Zoë, on May 23, 2017 at 07:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 25

Hi lovely brides-to-be!

The last step 10.

I think this is the best step.

That moment when you finally arrive to your honeymoon suite. Smiley sexy

Are you guys excited for that moment? Where are you going?

Smiley love

616e36c1-52c8-4fde-b2d9-f17397332507~rs_

Did you like this steps?

If you want to share also a step, make a new discussion and share it with us.

GIF

25 Comments

Latest activity by Harryjosh, on August 28, 2019 at 10:13
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So looking forward to this!! I don't like being the centre of attention, so after a day where I am, I will be looking forward to spending some time just with him!

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I can't wait for this step!! Very much looking forward to being back in our own bed together.
  • Vanessa
    Curious August 2017 Quebec
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So accurate lol
  • Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We going to a hotel in the city and spending a couple nights there then saving up for a nice honeymoon to Alaska baby!!!
  • Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

After the wedding we are going to an hotel, don't know which one yet. The honeymoon will take place in December since I couldn't have a 2 weeks vacation.

• Sabrina
    Frequent user October 2017 Quebec
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't booked, we might not go on one right away

• B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He's surprising me! I'm super excited. He's awesome at that stuff.
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going to a friend's trailer for a few days. Near the beach is where we want to be.

• Sarah
    Frequent user June 2017 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're waiting a couple weeks after the wedding to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. We do have a suite for the night of our wedding though which I'm sure by the end of the wedding day, we will really be looking forward to walking into our private room.

• Evagrin
    Newbie March 2018 Ontario
    Evagrin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Honeymoon is the most significant time for a couple after wedding.We decided to spend our honeymoon in Taiwan next fall. We've already booked first class tickets at https://www.iflyfirstclass.com/country/to-taiwan for sale to Taipei. I've never been in Taiwan before but I heard a lot of positive reviews about that place. I guess it will be unforgettable!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He's deciding where we are going. It's going to be a big surprise for me! We aren't actually going on a honeymoon until Novemberish so we talked about disappearing for a few days afterwards to get away from the hustle and bustle of wedding planning to have a moment together away from everyone.

• Jessica
    Frequent user July 2018 Nova Scotia
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We don't have the honeymoon planned, we are getting married in the summer so will probably hold off on it until the winter so we can go south and get a break from the cold Smiley smile however we have a lovely cabin with a hot tub for the night of, and I will be pretty excited to get in there after the long day/night!

• Angie
    Beginner April 2018 Ontario
    Angie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are just starting to look at different options for weddings. Everything is in discussion
  • Barbara
    Devoted July 2018 Ontario
    Barbara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We don't have a honeymoon planned yet, but will be staying at a hotel near the venue. probably just looking forward to sleep Smiley smile

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will be celebrating our wedding night by sleeping
  • Katnner
    Frequent user August 2018 Alberta
    Katnner ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably sleep. After drinking, partying and a long busy intense day. SLEEEEEP!

• Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No idea. All depends whether we can leave the country or not as I'm sponsoring him to live in Canada.
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So excited! We are going to Turks and Caicos!
  • L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can't wait. the wedding is going to be amazing, and the party is going to be great, but our honeymoon suite has a jacuzzi and a king size bed. I am going to be looking forward to a soak and sleep after all the excitement!

• Amanda
    Frequent user October 2017 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The 2 nights following wedding stayung at a hotel in the city and following Saturday we are headed to Mexico
  • Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Didn't make plans for honeymoon yet, but my fiance mentioned Paris. I've been to Europe twice but he never has been, and I'm itching to go back so it could be fun!
  • Andrea
    Frequent user September 2017 Manitoba
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am so excited! We are going to Disney World next April for it. So not right after the wedding because we won't have enough vacation time for this year!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are still finalizing all the details but we are going to go to Mauritius for the majority of our honeymoon. As it takes so long to get there we might do 48 hours in Europe as a layover before completing our journey to Mauritius.

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    OMG this is what I'm so so so excited for!! If we do an all-inclusive, I'd rather go to Jamaica or something, but I would really love for us to take a few weeks in Europe: Spain, Italy, Portugal, France, etc., the possibilities are endless!
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to Jamaica! We are super excited because he has never been anywhere besides a couple places in the USA. I have only been to Cuba, on a family vacation and so it will be a newer experience for both of us and we are doing lots of excursions and the honeymoon is paid for by the jack and jill so i am less worried about going on excursions - well paying for them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics