GIF

Follow >> When you make your first visit to the bridal salon

23 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on December 19, 2017 at 17:25
  • Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute

My MOH is my sister so she knows its coming lol... Im going to ask her and a few other girls at my engagement party.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute

I asked her over for supper with my fiance. She squealed and cried when I asked her!

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    I asked her at her house, she knew it was coming! She is super organized and prepared so it was just so natural to ask her.
  • Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    This so happens to be my sister who lives in the opposite coast as me right now but pretty accurate.
  • Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute

Want I asked my bestie to be my maid of honor I sent a card with some pictures of us and in the card I wrote "Could never say yes without you, would you be my maid of honor?". And she responded with a photo saying "Yes I will hold your dress while your pee." hahaha

• Sabrina
    Frequent user October 2017 Quebec
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute

She was touched, i always told her she'd be my MOH but i don't think she ever really believed me until i was able to officially ask her

• B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    I did it over text lol she lives 4 provinces away. She ended up sucking as a moh, didn't even know if she could attend the wedding so I told her not to even bother trying.
  • Chelsey
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Chelsey ·
    • Dispute

I told her when I got engaged over the phone, but the next day we went out to brunch with our SO's and I asked her. She said that she felt like she was getting engaged and we both laughed and cried!

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute

I asked her last years she is Happy to help me.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute

We both cried! We were in my backyard with my daughter and her mom when she opened the box I made her. We very rarely show each other emotions so it was a very special moment for us.

• Barbara
    Devoted July 2018 Ontario
    Barbara ·
    • Dispute

I asked my sister about a week after we got engaged, she was totally surprised as she thought I would be picking my friend. But for some reason I felt like she was the right choice

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    My sister is my MOH... Technically, I didn't ask... She assumed she was it and I assumed she would do it.
  • Katnner
    Frequent user August 2018 Alberta
    Katnner ·
    • Dispute

I asked her way before he proposed, during a drunkin night. But when I full out asked her she is and was super pumped about it. Very helpful with everything so far.

I was a little worried about how another friend that I have known for about 17 years would take it that she wasnt my MOH. She seems ok, I think.

• Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    I asked them all within a few days of him popping the question. I sent an email as most of my ladies love several hours away. I wrote some personal words to them as to why I wanted them in my bridal party.
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    She was expecting it, she's my best friend and has been for over 12 years! She is very excited Smiley smile
  • L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute

same day! it was my sister

• Amanda
    Frequent user October 2017 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    She was so happy and honored she immediately started helping in everyway
  • Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    She was shocked, but super excited. I was her maid of honour and now she's my matron of honor!
  • Andrea
    Frequent user September 2017 Manitoba
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute

My sister is my MOH and she is also my best friend so I didn't really have to ask, it was just a known thing that she would be there for me.

• Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute

I'm actually stressed about this - I don't know who my MOH will be! I know all my bridesmaids but I don't think I'm more close with one of them than the other, and I don't have a sister. Honestly, FH and I have been together 7 years, and he's my best friend, but I guess he'll be busy with some other important roll Smiley xd

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute

As both of my best friends live far away I didn't want to burden either of them with the MOH title so they are both just my bridesmaids. I asked them via e-mail or Skype as that was easiest and they both are very happy to be a part of my big day.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    I asked my youngest sister to be my MOH and it was easy for me to ask her because we are so close! My other sister and 2 of my best friends are bridesmaids and it was so easy to ask them all Smiley smile
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    Haven't officially asked anyone since we aren't sure what we are doing just yet, but I have a sister so I guess technically she is the MOH which she has been vocal about Smiley tongue

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics