Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jonelle
Curious June 2022 Ontario

What's the best wedding day perfume?

Jonelle, on February 20, 2021 at 11:03 Posted in Beauty 1 3

I know it's one of the more minor concerns, but, please share what your favourite fragrances are / what you'll be wearing on your wedding day! I need some ideas!

I have a list going on Sephora: Ralph Lauren's Romance vs Romance Rose, Gucci's Bloom vs Flora, Marc Jacobs' Daisy Dream vs Daisy Love, and Dolce&Gabbana's Dolce - any opinions on any of those in particular?

As well, I'm trying to match my colour scheme - to an extent - for my getting ready pictures lol so anything pink, green, or blue in particular would be appreciated!

(picture is from Etsy, but I want a shot similar. I attached just for reference)

Etsy vow book link: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/679394324/personalized-wedding-vow-book-his-her?transaction_id=2302578180

What's the best wedding day perfume? 1

3 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on February 20, 2021 at 20:35
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance will be wearing Dolce & Gabanna - The One

I have 2 favorites that I haven't decided yet which one I'll wear

Juicy Couture - Hollywood Royal

Dior - J'ADORE

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had planned to buy a day of perfume, but because of covid I couldn't visit the closest sephora in person (and I needed to experience them in person). I love the idea of a new scent that you only wear that day because scent and memories are so tightly tied together and the smell will trigger the wedding day memories any time you smell it!
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love that because I was actually thinking about the same thing! Hubby will be doing BURBERRY - I can’t recall the exact name off top of my head.
    I’ll be doing Either Tiffany’s (which is my colour) or givenchy- irresistible

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics