Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maya
Expert January 2019 Alberta

What veil to get

Maya, on September 24, 2018 at 18:19 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 9
So I bought my third dress a few months ago. Here is the story behind my dresses: the first one I bought in January when I was heavier at the wedding fair for cheap. Dress 2 I bought because I lost a lot of weight and the first dress no longer would fit.

Then we found out I’m pregnant, and we are so excited for our rainbow baby and to celebrate our daughter we lost. I will be 30wks at the wedding so I bought this dress with measurements for the bump. I’m just wondering what kind of veil would go with it? It has a gorgeous train and it is a ball gown.

Thanks for any suggestions

What veil to get 1

9 Comments

Latest activity by Maya, on September 26, 2018 at 22:00
  • Maya
    Maya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Smiley smile we are very excited. I think I do like the two tier veils too.
  • Andie
    Expert May 2019 Ontario
    Andie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think two-tier would look awesome with the dress! Also congrats!!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I could see a two tier looking really great with your dress!

• Maya
    Maya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Now just debating if I want a one tier or a two tier. I think I may go with a fingertip length as the long ones although beautiful I think would just be too much.
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think an elbow length veil would look amazing with the dress! Because the back of the dress has the unique lace detail, a longer veil may cover it, whereas you most likely want to show off that back!
  • Maya
    Maya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the suggestions. I think I like the longer veils as well, but I wasn’t sure with the beautiful train if I should have a long veil.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like Gina's suggestions for longer veils, even a fingertip would look elegant with this dress!

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with Gina, I absolutely love the first two that she showed. I think they would look great with that dress but honestly any length/style would great!
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I honestly think that any length of veil would work wonderfully with this dress! The back is beautiful so I would go with something more simple or not overly busy. These are just examples of ones I think would look amazing! I’m usually drawn to longer veils. But a shorter one would work

What veil to get 2

What veil to get 3

What veil to get 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics