Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What things does he do that just irritate you?

Emilie, on February 9, 2017 at 12:05 Posted in Living together 0 11

Hey wonderful ladies!

As much as you love him there are these little things that just... Smiley xd

38-im-so-mad.gif

What are the things that your FH do that just get on your nerves? Smiley laugh

Image: Giphy.com

11 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 13, 2018 at 17:29
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are a few things he does such as

Taking long to get ready when ready to leave.

Using foul language when its bad enough he feels disrespectful or embarrassed around me at certain places.

Keeping me waiting for meals while he's on his phone texting or Facebook.

Shouting at the dogs when they respond to me in a positive tone. His tone gets them more upset.

He often starts a fight and gets me all uptight about it then tells me I'm negative

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He's late. He always seems to be on time when he has to pick me up from work, but for most other things, he seems to be late.

And, he leaves food in the fridge until it's all moldy. Then, he just throws out the entire container because he doesn't want to deal with the moldy smell! (We don't live together now, so once we do, I will be there to eat the leftovers before they go bad!)

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like a clen and tidy home and he's the opposote to not put anything away.

He always uses windex for everything which bothers me about the chemical use. Complains about getting up so much cause he can't sit peacefully.

My answer to all his troubles is take care of the mess and sit down and just enjoy the time you get.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He doesn't like to clean up his garbage after himself!! But then he has so many things that I do that irritate him lol
  • Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Rubs his toenails on the side of my leg before my eyes are even open in the morning. Instantly makes me want to rage.

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He comes home from work, and undresses in the middle of the bedroom, and leaves his clothes on the floor! I always remind him to put them in the laundry hamper but he always forgets! He also leaves dishes out and is a messy cook! Drives me nuts lol

• L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He picks and bites his nails when he's watching something or on his phone and his poor hands look terrible and it drives me bonkers!!!
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He tends to leave things till the last minute ... now I don't know if it's because I am a mom or not but I am very organized and like to be prepared and have things written down on the calendar etc he always waits till the last possible minute to do something or book something ..... oh it drives me bonkers
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I find that he rushes way too much at times and needs to slow down as we get to places on time. It's his habit but I feel that it stresses him out more.
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Asks stupid questions sometimes! Like the other day I asked where I put some labels and he asked "labels or lapel?" (he also pronounced it lay-pulls)... I just stared at him and asked what the hell a "lay-pull" was. We was even so sure he was right that he tried to "prove me wrong" and look it up on the internet. Sometimes...

It was completely hilarious later though!!!

That and not listening but still responding like he is! Makes my blood boil! If you didn't hear me don't respond!!!!!!! Not say yes so I think you heard then try and blame when something doesn't get done or he doesn't know about plans because "I never told him"Smiley angry

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am a very clean, organized person and he is so messy and just throws things on the floor and leaves dishes, ugh it drives me crazy! Also when he eats, he doesn't take his time and just wolfs it down and makes a huge mess!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics