Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What style of dress will your mom be wearing?

Emilie, on December 2, 2016 at 14:05 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 21

Hi lovely brides Smiley heart

This is going to be such a cute moment with your mom! Are you going dress shopping together?

What style do you think would suit her best? Smiley smile

1. Classic Outfit

Mother Classic Outfit

2. Formal Dress

Mom Formal Dress

3. Lace Dress

Mother Lace Dress

4. Long Dress

Mother Long Dress

5. Simple dress with beautiful accessory

Mother Beautiful Accessory

What style will your mom be wearing for you wedding? Smiley smile

21 Comments

Latest activity by Valerie, on December 13, 2016 at 13:54
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My mom loves "old lady" dresses, so I'm confident that her dress will be similar to the first one. But she refuses to even start looking until much closer to the wedding... which is fine with me because it doesn't matter to me what she wears

• Jknbhjbb
    Frequent user July 2017 Ontario
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No we didn't get them at the same store. She got hers from Daivd's Bridal.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That dress suits her so well! Smiley love Did you get it in the same bridal store as your wedding dress?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hahaha that could be funny too! Will you go dress shopping with your mom? Smiley smile

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree! I can't wait to see what she chose as her sees to wear for our big day.
  • Jknbhjbb
    Frequent user July 2017 Ontario
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is the dress my mom bought. My dad also went to rent his tux in a navy blue too.

What style of dress will your mom be wearing? - 1
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hahahaha Natasha ! I agree! I don't know why they do that ! The young girls don't fit them in and the older ladies date the outfit. My mom has a preference of colour as well. She wanted navy or grey because of her grey hair she says lol Smiley smile the only point I made was that if it was grey I wanted it to be light grey or slate grey, not a shade in the middle. FH and BM suits are blue and moh is champagne. I love your mom's pic. Very flowy!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    And as she should!!! It's a special day and I'm sure she is very proud!!! Rock it Mom!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I told my mom I wanted her to pick a gown she liked in whatever style. She definitely won't want a dated mother of the bride outfit, so I'm guessing something formal and simple!
  • Christy
    Newbie July 2017 Alberta
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sounds like my mom!

• Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mom will be on the Ancestor table and her locket of ashes will be with me while we're being married Smiley heart
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have a feeling my mom is going for either formal or classic dress for the wedding. She usually dresses to the nines and I have feeling she will go all out since I'm her only daughter getting married.
  • Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    She will be wearing a more casual dress!
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My mom will wear a sort but "formal" dress....she also does not want to look like an old lady. She keeps sending me pictures of nice dresses, and I think she'll buy online. ....She looked beautiful at my sister's wedding, And i have no doubt she'll be stunning at mine too!

What style of dress will your mom be wearing? - 1
  • Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I can see my Mom in the first or second dress. However, I told her to wear what she's comfy in (which she sarcastically told me she'd wear her pyjamas . )
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's weird I know they either have 30 yr Olds or 70 or 80 yr Olds . ... it's weird lol
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think my mom will wear something formal or simple... we aren't super close but I do hope we get to go shopping together!

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This was my mom's dress. I was hoping she'd go for purple since it's our favourite colour and the bridesmaids were already wearing charcoal but she preferred the grey. We unfortunately didn't get to go shopping together because she ordered her dresses online. I did get to go shopping with my MIL though and we had a great day together!

MOB dress

MOB dress

Why is it they always have like 30 year olds modeling the Mother of the Bride dresses?...

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ha ha my mom was sooo specific it was hilarious .... dont make me look like your grandmother ... my mom is very outspoken and a tell it like it is person lol she doesnt sugar coat anything ... I feel bad for the sales lady when we go on the 28th of January lol

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think all moms are worried about wearing a "grandma dress! haha

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My mom will be wear a short lace dress... my mom ldoesnt really look like a mom lol .. and she didnt want to be hot in a long gown outside allday in the mid summer heat .. and she didnt want to wear a "grandma dress:" as she called it lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics