Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What special photos are on your shot list?

Joey, on November 3, 2017 at 08:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7

Your photographer has probably talked to you about a "shot list". What on earth is that?? A shot list is a list of all the pictures that are most important to you. This can be as detailed or as basic as you like, but it is crucial that you convey to your photographer the pictures you must have in order to be satisfied. This will be their guide on your wedding day, and can help keep photo sessions running in a fast and organized way.

Your photographer may have a sample list they can give you to fill out, or they may ask you to create one on your own. We can help you cover the basics so you don't miss out any important relatives or VIP guests, and you can use this space here to help get ideas for those less obvious shots you might not otherwise have thought of!

Go on, get creative!What special photos are on your shot list? 1

Photo by N'Focus Productions in Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 8, 2018 at 00:50
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can show your photograher what kind if photos ypu want and they can work towards theat exact pose. Others they will take as candid and of the guests.
  • Sonia
    Frequent user May 2019 Quebec
    Sonia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    YES!!!! I love the picture of the bride and groom before they meet and I definitely want to do that
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There are so many that I want, but here are a couple that are really important to me:

What special photos are on your shot list? 2

What special photos are on your shot list? 3
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I only really care about the first look with my fiancé and having my daughter dressed in my heels and veil and possibly with my dress on. I'm not really sure that we will do any crazy wedding photos with our wedding party.

• Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Granddaughter's in my dress My kids and I My uncles and I First danceMy brothers and ILighting the ancestor tableFamily shots with cousins et alShoes and dressWedding ringsWaterfall and Koi pondHairdresser and MaidensMy decor (most I am setting up)Blessing stone table and my wee keeperMy handfasting cordOfficiant most definitely Lol everyrhing ..
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am on the same page as Erin. I liked so many different shots, that I sent a few to my photographer, but mainly left it up to her since she is the professional ahha!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are way too many shots that I wanted (like all of them) so I decided to rely on my photographers for the most part.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics