Gift
Frequent user October 2021 Alberta

What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer?

Gift, on June 28, 2021 at 21:36 Posted in Wedding fashion 1 48
Saved
What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 1
What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 2

What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 3

What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 4
Which one did you go for? 馃槉

48 Comments

Latest activity by Taylyn, on July 24, 2021 at 12:31
  • Taylyn
    Curious April 2022 Ontario
    Taylyn
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Couldn鈥檛 agree more!
  • Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Nice. I ended up with a wedding band but I might be getting an enhancer eventually. They are just so pretty.
  • Taylyn
    Curious April 2022 Ontario
    Taylyn
    • Dispute
    I鈥檓 doing a wedding band altogether an enhancement band is also really pretty
  • Barbara
    Beginner July 2022 Manitoba
    Barbara
    • Dispute

Oh this looks beautifulSmiley heart !

• Marcie
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Marcie
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thanks I think so too. Might just get a plain band for he ceremony
  • Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Your ring is lovely. Honestly I think your engagement ring can stand alone but if you what something simple that can be worn with medical gloves, then you can get a band 鉂わ笍
  • Marcie
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Marcie
    • Dispute
    What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 5
    My engagement ring is quite unique. Do you think I need a wedding band as well. I鈥檓 a nurse so I can鈥檛 wear a big solitaire
  • Abbie
    Devoted June 2022 Nova Scotia
    Abbie
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Aw thank you so much! 鈽猴笍 FH did a fantastic job at picking it out! 鉂わ笍

I might chat with him about soldering the two - I really don鈥檛 want to seem fussy but I do think I鈥檇 like a stand-alone band - especially for the stables and camping.
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Oh this is so pretty! I know you said you don't plan to wear it alone but you definitely could!

• Alexis
    Devoted July 2021 Ontario
    Alexis
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Peoples and charm didn鈥檛 have any in store but we found it the first day we looked for bands Smiley smile although we left it to check out other stores first but this one was stuck in my mind lol
  • Emma
    Frequent user September 2022 Alberta
    Emma
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    This is beautiful and exactly what I've been looking for as I have a split shank e-ring and having just one band makes me feel like it looks uneven. Did you have a hard time finding an enhancer or did you think most stores carry some?
  • Stacey TC
    Featured August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey TC
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

I'd still classify that as a wedding band as it could be worn without the e-ring. Enhancers technically could but look empty without the additional ring. Mine's similar and bevels to "hug" the ring.

You could definitely solder those together and still get a solid band to sit under it (or over) to wear every day.

That ring is stunning, btw!!!

• Abbie
    Abbie
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    That鈥檚 my thought process - I don鈥檛 need a super expensive wedding band, but I would like to be able to wear one on a daily basis and I鈥檓 concerned this band would catch on things at the barn/camping.

Here鈥檚 a picture of the other band - do you think it is an enhancer or a wedding band?What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 6
    What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 7

• Tunisha
    Featured October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Oh this looks beautiful Alexis!! 馃槏
    I love it and will get myself an enhancer later. 馃槀馃槀
  • Tiffany
    Newbie September 2022 Ontario
    Tiffany
    • Dispute

Never heard of wedding ring enhancer; Now that's I've seen this post, i'm interested in one too, as I doubt that my engagement ring will allow a band to fit properly.

• Stacey TC
    Featured August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey TC
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

My MOH's came with an enhancer ring and she got them soldered together. She wears the full set every day but you could probably get a simple band to go with it or that stands alone.

My SO already brought up us finding every day rings. I have a ring I bought as a grad gift to myself (15 years ago) and a ring my mother bought me when my grandma died(almost 5 years). Both are under $300, the one I bought was $120 and I wear them daily. Jewelry doesn't have to be expensive to last, just good quality.

• Alexis
    Devoted July 2021 Ontario
    Alexis
    • Dispute
    What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 8
    We picked out an enhancer! My engagement ring is very low rise so bands sat so far away from the engagement ring that it looked wrong and felt like I was going to lose my engagement ring with it. I can鈥檛 wait to start wearing the enhancer band in 13 days!
    Ignore my hands lol we are repainting and I鈥檓 allergic to the paint 馃檲
    I don鈥檛 plan to wear the enhancer alone.. if I鈥檓 doing an activity that I can鈥檛 wear them for, I just go ringless What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 9

• Tunisha
    Featured October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Yeah, I just might!
    Especially since when I was go out out and look good, add the enhancers at times. Hahahah
  • Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Yes make sense. Exactly! My thing with enhancers are they are not a stand alone ring. I am actually tilting towards bands. I鈥檇 love to wear my band alone ok some days.
  • Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    That鈥檚 awesome! 馃槉
  • Natalie
    Beginner August 2022 British Columbia
    Natalie
    • Dispute
    I鈥檓 going with an enhancer for mine! I won鈥檛 be able to wear either ring to work so I鈥檒l probably also get a gold band. I have silicone rings that I wear to work right now but will eventually want to upgrade to something more permanent!
  • Abbie
    Abbie
    • Dispute
    I鈥檓 so torn on this! My ring came with an enhancer type band, but I don鈥檛 think it works as a standalone ring. It looks lovely with my engagement ring, but I can think of many instances where I鈥檇 like to have just a band. Plus, I like the symbolism of a distinct band, rather than one that is just an enhancement to your engagement ring if that makes sense?

But I don鈥檛 want to hurt my fianc茅鈥檚 feelings, nor do I want to spend extra money if it鈥檚 not necessary. Really not sure what to do :/
  • Rayanne
    Featured January 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    That is the design now we wait for the molds 馃榿
  • Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Yaay! That鈥檚 so exciting Rayanne馃拑馃徎. The ring looks gorgeous. Are you going for this same design?
  • Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Haha I see. It鈥檚 really gorgeous though馃槏馃槏
  • Rayanne
    Featured January 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne
    • Dispute
    Since I am not allowed to wear my engagement ring at work I rarely ever remember to put it on. I'm going to get a band. I'm so excited. We just went on Saturday to begin the design. It's the first big decision we've done towards the wedding in ages. So it's starting to feel like things are getting done. What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 10
    I need a ring that can stand alone since I can't wear the engagement ring often.
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Right now I can only wear one at a time because my fingers are so swollen from the heat wave hahahaha. But usually I would wear them together. My wedding band can technically be worn alone but it's slightly curved so it looks better with the engagement ring.

What鈥檚 your preference? Wedding Band or Wedding Ring Enhancer? 11

• Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Lol why not eey? 馃槄. You should. You鈥檇 love it.
  • Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Oh totally make sense considering the type of work you do 馃憦馃徑
  • Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    I really love the traditional band too. Lol, I鈥檓 torn but I鈥檓 leaning towards the traditional bands now because I want to wear that alone sometimes as my engagement ring might make my finger feel heavy most times 馃槉
  • Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Stunning 馃槏. Your enhancer is actually gorgeous. I love it.
  • Gift
    Gift
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Lol that make sense though 馃槄馃ぃ

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles