Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What planning tasks have you delegated?

Joey, on August 23, 2017 at 14:15 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7

Planning is tough, and there is so much to think about! What tasks have you delegated? Do you have family and friends helping out, or have you hired some pros to give you a super low-stress planning process? What tasks were you happy to delegate away to someone else?

Who is on your planning brigade, and what are they in charge of?

Photo credit The Gown

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 4, 2018 at 09:35
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All the plannong and work were on ny part.

My parents helped our by buying my outfit from India and to paid for the centerpeices/money box rental in mississauga. They picked up and dropped off too since it was near their home.

It was great of them to do so especially since it takes 1 1/2 hours to drive down to the city. It was easy to ask for one thing fom them as oppose to take more responsibilities on them.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did pretty much everything myself. I had help from 2 of my bridesmaids when I asked for it! They were very helpful!

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm doing most of it. I consult my fiancé on most things and he is in charge of planning the honeymoon. The real delegation will happen the week before. We are getting married at a summer camp and we will be the first ones using it next year, which means we are essentially "opening the camp." This means cleaning the whole place from top to bottom, mowing all the grass, pulling boards off the windows, etc. So I will need a lot of help with that!
  • Kila
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Kila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be doing most of the planning with the help of our venues coordinator who is amazing ! I also have an incredible MOH who has really stepped up to the plate even with a whole year to go. She is my saviour
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've done 80% of the planning but that's because it's enjoyable to me. My fiancé and I chose the venue together but I chose the photographer and DJ. He has been dealing with the cake plans though as it's his friend who will be making it. My sister took care of the favours and my dad is taking care of the seating chart. Lastly, my friend is doing my flowers so she is taking care of that
  • Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So far, I have been doing most of it on my own (with some help from my FH, but mostly just decision making stuff). I feel like once we get closer to the date, and I start with some DIY projects, I will be enlisting the help of my BM's and MOH. They have been asking to help with things already, so I think they are ready and willing!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most of the planning has been done by me and my FH. We have some people helping out with things like centerpieces and wedding favours but most of it we take care of ourselves.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics