Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sinéad
WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway

What is your favourite thing about your venue?

Sinéad, on October 10, 2019 at 10:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 15

Did you know it was the one as soon as you walked in? Did you fall in love with the stunning views, the perfect location or something else?

What is your favourite thing about your venue?

What is your favourite thing about your venue? 1

Pipe Shop Venue, photo by Brandon Elliot Photography

15 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on November 4, 2019 at 14:46
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know it's weird, but I love the fact that our walls are gorgeous! There's wainscoting all throughout the reception area, so it doesn't require any additional décor and just looks so perfect!

• Nadege
    Beginner June 2021 Ontario
    Nadege ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We feel in love with our venue pretty quickly. It’s a pavilion, so we have the option between having an covered outdoor ceremony just in case the weather is crappy
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The location and the staff. Our venue is in the heart of Uptown Saint John in our historic district where we're planning on doing photos. The building was built in the late 1800s and has lots of Victorian charm.
    The staff have been so accommodating and have answered every one of my many questions!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There were so many great things about our venue!

The package was great, the fact that we could have both ceremony and reception in one place was amazing

• Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our favorite thing was the firepit and pillars surrounding it.
    What is your favourite thing about your venue? 2
    What is your favourite thing about your venue? 3
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it was the fact that we could bring in our own vendors and supply our own alcohol - everywhere else wanted you to use their "executive" chef, their bars (at $7 a drink), etc.

• K
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I knew it was the one as soon as we got out of the car. We both got chills when we visited the ceremony site! We absolutely love everything about it 😍 Hopefully we’ll have some nice weather so we can take advantage of all the photo opportunities.
    What is your favourite thing about your venue? 4
    What is your favourite thing about your venue? 5What is your favourite thing about your venue? 6
  • R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

la vielle brasserieWhat is your favourite thing about your venue? 7

My favorite thing is the old stone walls and the wood beams. I also love the huge patio that overlooks the water. I love everything about it but that is the main thing.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think my favourite thing about my venue is just that everything can be done at one place. I'm nervous that the weather will be terrible (since February is so unpredictable) so I'm happy that once everyone gets to the venue no one has to go anywhere else. I love that I can rent a big room the night before to hang out with my closest girl friends. It'll be a big enough room that everyone can get ready there the next day. It takes a lot of the worry out of the day.
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We love everything about our venue but the bar/cocktail hour area is so perfect and can be completely opened up onto the patio in good weather. It also has a bit of everything - gardens, vineyard, beach - and the ceremony, reception, and accommodations are all at the same place, which was important to us.

What is your favourite thing about your venue? 8

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The view! I absolutely love what our reception venue looks onto!

What is your favourite thing about your venue? 9
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely the customizable marquee on the outside.

This is the closest I will get to my broadway dreams.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The thing that made me fall for my venue is the ceremony space, which is their atrium with tropical plants:

What is your favourite thing about your venue? 10

I also love that our reception is under the same roof, and it's a hotel so most of our guests are spending the night.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our venue had activities for the whole family to enjoy on land and water. All in one place to enjoy nature and water views.

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We just had a feeling about our venue as soon as we started looking around. I love that it's in a park with lots of trees and by the water. There is still washrooms and a new playground for the kids. Then our reception uses the gazebo in the park. The gazebo is the original dance hall from 1912 which we thought was cool. It also has the rustic feel that we wanted.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics