Skip to main content
Curious July 2022 British Columbia

What is this head piece called and where do i get one

Genna, on March 6, 2020 at 17:22 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7

What is this head piece called and where do i get one 1
I really love this design but I don't know what those are called or where to get them


Latest activity by Ashley, on March 10, 2020 at 12:05
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute

    I would check etsy for flower headpieces

    • Reply
  • Natasha
    Devoted May 2021 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    Noon on the Moon might have hair vines. Amazing online boutique
    • Reply
  • Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    It’s a hair vIne. Tons on Etsy, if you’re looking for a deal try amazon or
    • Reply
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    Also try Crowned By Juliet
    • Reply
  • Genna
    Curious July 2022 British Columbia
    Genna ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    My hair will be that long for sure
    • Reply
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute

    Hi Genna,

    I am not sure of the name myself. Although I would say you can have flowers stringed up and placed in your hair.

    It's definitely some sort of braid. If your hair is not as long as the pic, hairstylist can add extensions to create this look.

    • Reply
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    I've seen them refered to as hair vines.

    I've seen lots on Etsy. My favorite spot is Lottie Da Designs, I haven't bought from her yet but I know a few peot who have.
    Another shop is Belle Box Boutique
    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles


WeddingWire Article Topics