Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What is the most meaningful song to you as a couple?

Emilie, on March 3, 2017 at 09:17 Posted in Before the wedding 0 11

Hey everyone!

Let's end this game with a more symbolic song... Smiley catface Do you have a song that you and your future spouse both love? One that's super meaningful to you? Smiley heart

What is the most meaningful song to you as a couple?

Meaningful song

That's it! You've made it to the end of the game!

Wasn't this game fun? Did you rediscover some music?

I wish you all a very happy weekend!! Smiley heart

giphy.gif

Image: Pinterest, Giphy.com

11 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on March 4, 2017 at 08:25
  • Stephanie
    Devoted June 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran which is also our first dance song
  • April
    Devoted July 2018 Nova Scotia
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Today by brad paisley - we just saw him a few weeks back -' we were in mosh pit - when song was on - lights kept shining on mosh put - & last few seconds of song - we ended up on screen while it said date of concert (feb 11 2017):-))
  • Danielle
    Frequent user August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have a few thinking out loud, our first dance angel jack Johnson, or the first song we ever danced to you me and Tequila Kenny Chesney
  • Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think our song is Beautiful drug by Zac Brown Band, we both love this song.

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have fallen in love with Fire Escape by Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness. We used it in our wedding slideshow and it's my husband's favourite artist. (It was really cute because we would always sing the song together when we were working on the slideshow and when it was playing before the ceremony started, I couldn't see him but I could hear him singing along with me! Such a perfect moment) It's such a catchy, up beat, sweet song and makes me so happy whenever I hear it! When it comes on in the car, we will stop our conversation and crank it up! We saw him perform it live last year and it was AWESOME!

Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness - Fire Escape (Official Music Video)

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say Amazed by Lonestar.

• Tina
    Devoted February 2018 Ontario
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first song by Mark Wills- I Do( cherish you) and our last song of the night by Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud
  • Teresa
    Frequent user November 2018 Ontario
    Teresa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Most meaningful song(s) would have to be Yours by Russell Dickerson, Today by Brad Paisley and Drunk on your love by Brett Eldredge. 👌🏼
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Everlong by Foo Fighters is special to us. He sang it to me once when it was on the radio and it was very sweet! He then explained that Dave Grohl wrote it for and about his wife which made it mean even more.

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ours will be our first dance song, but I will also have a very important song that i will be dancing to my son with and that is my wish by rascal flatts ... that dance will mean alot to me

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well Amazed is our first dance song, which is very meaningful to us, but I also think another song that is important to us is Mine would be You, by Blake Shelton, as this is the song that was playing when he proposed!! It will definitely be played at the wedding!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics