Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alexis
Devoted July 2021 Ontario

What is the cheapest and most $$$ thing on your wedding registry?

Alexis, on January 10, 2021 at 14:20 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
I’m having a hard time thinking of more things to add to the registry we have put together.

Most expensive: Keurig that can make frothed milk and espresso - $199
Least expensive: IKEA polarvide throw blanket: $5.99
What is on yours?? Also, I was thinking if you share your registry on here maybe we can peak at each others registries and steal some ideas!

https://www.myregistry.com/wedding-registry/spencer-james-and-alexis-glover-windsor-on/2629302

7 Comments

Latest activity by Kim, on January 11, 2021 at 19:17
  • Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The most expensive item on ours is a $350 Shark vacuum and the least expensive are some $10 hand towels. Another inexpensive item are $15 popcorn bowls - I want them so bad!

• Alexis
    Devoted July 2021 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you for all the ideas everyone!!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The most expensive item was a Ninja blender at $209. The cheapest was an origami cat shaped ring holder by Umbra for $9.

We had mostly things in the $50-100 range that we either needed or we're upgrades on existing items. I also had a bit of a baking theme to my items (marble rolling pin, hand mixer, food processor, cook books, pretty mixing bowls). I also added some things we like to do together like board games, new yoga mats, and gift cards for home renovations. In the end we got a few items from the list but mostly cash.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I should add; we have lived together for a long time and have a lot of nice things already. We also asked politely for money towards a honeymoon. I do suggest nice towels though and bedding (although I don't think $300 sheets are worth it). We ended up getting a great deal and bought ourselves nice new towels ourselves haha. Upgrade some small kitchen appliances Smiley smile.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cheapest thing that we didn't buy ourselves LOL is a serving bowl and trivet $19.99 from Crate and Barrell. Most expensive is the V11 Dyson Absolute which is $899. We have a Vitamix on there as well which is $699 and that's been purchased. Feel free to take a look - https://www.myregistry.com/giftlist/carmelbryan
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No registry was done for us as Cash gift is always appreciated.

• Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you don't have good quality linens I'd add those - sheets and towels. Also highly recommend getting an air fryer. We've used ours like 3-4 times a week since we received it in November. So great for making potatoes, roasting veggies, and for reheating leftovers. Good knives are also a great investment.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics