Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chelsea
Master August 2017 Ontario

What have you accomplished this week?

Chelsea, on March 24, 2017 at 13:19 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 45

So this week I managed to get my two wedding registries done! One my FH and I did on the weekend and did it in the store, the other I did by myself online throughout the week! They are a lot more work then I thought they would be and now that I am done, I am feeling relieved ! I also got in touch with my dj, my venue, my photographer, my baker and my flowers to find out when all my payments are due so I can make sure I have it all written down correctly! I also got an updated cost for my venue as we have added some things Smiley smile I am feeling very happy with how things are coming togther!

wedding budget

wedding registry

What tasks have you completed this week or what tasks do you have planned for this weekend?

45 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on March 27, 2017 at 10:52
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks! My bridesmaids are happy! I gave them the choice between this and a similar dress with just one shoulder strap and they both chose this model.

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Amazing job ladies! Smiley star Congrats Chelsea! I'm so happy to hear that you got so much done! This must feel amazing! What did you include inyour registry? Smiley smile

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Met a vendor who quoted us a great deal for the venue and food, set up appointments with other vendors so we can compare and hopefully book something soooooonnnnnnn Smiley smile
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Gorgeous dress and that red is AMAZING!!! Not biased at all... My favourite colour is red Smiley winking
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is awesome! Congratulations! I am happy for you! Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love this!!! It is gorgeous and red is my favourite colour!!

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is the dress and it will be in that red colour.

What have you accomplished this week? - 1

What have you accomplished this week? - 1
  • K
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh my god! I can only imagine the chaos lmfao thankfully we ended up going to a bridal clearance show i got a 1600$ strapless for 400$! Its a floor length silk gown with a sweet heart neckline and a little bit of bling around the bodice. Mother in laws, sister in laws and even my soon to be hubby love it. I'm so happy i finally found it!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awesome! What does her dress look like?

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nice! We went with Home outfitters and then there was some nice stuff at bed, bath and beyond.. We don't have a store here in Peterborough though for bed, bath and beyong so I did one online for some smaller items! I am happy with what we put on there.

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is exciting! One of my bridesmaids, and one of my friends both just said yes to the dress and they both ended up with the exact same dress lol! What does your dress look like?

• K
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went with my step daughter and said yes to the dress!
  • Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ugh yeah it is tough lol. We are registered at Hudsons bay Smiley smile Just did the one registry but they have everything we need!
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yeah I'm pretty excited for it. Also found out last night that one of my bridesmaids ordered her dress🙂
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

yes. I know what I want to do with my make up and hair. Up Do for my hair. youthful look for my Make up.

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They are all sunny options!! Since our wedding is in August and hot here, that is why we are considering waiting until November/December! But we are going to speak to a travel agent and see when the best time would be to go to any of the destinations, because it might be cheaper but it could be hurricane season there and we don't want that either!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is gorgeous! I just looked at it now! Congrats Smiley smile

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well at least you have selected some options! If you're thinking sunny destination, winter could be a good time to do that to get away from the snow haha
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's tea length and lace. I posted it in the my wedding dress section Smiley smile
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is fun! Did you decide on how you want your makeup done, or a hairstyle?

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ugh the dreaded table arrangements! It was not my favourite task! Where did you register?

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes you must be busy busy busy with the wedding getting so close! I can't believe it is already almost April!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow you got a lot accomplished! What does your dress look like?

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I booked my Make up artist and my hair is set up as well.

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I started assigning guests to tables this week, and we also finalized our registry!!
  • Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We finished up the ceremony text last night. Just need to translate some to french. found out my cake cost. I have a little list of things to do this weekend since time is flying by and we only have 22 days left! I need time to slow down! But I am excited for the wedding to get here already!

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered my dress and booked our officiant yesterday. I also made appointments with a bakery, florist, picked up paper for out envelope inserts and started knitting my wrap.
    I also touched base with a stampman who is looking through his collection to find certain colour and styles I want for my envelopes. It sounds insane but they're old stamps he wants to get rid of so I'm actually saving money on postage LOL
    I know I have a lot of time to go but I feel anxious like I want to nail stuff down and get things done!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ouuu sounds fancy! Congrats! That is one big thing we have to look into more. We still havn't picked a location, although I have some picked out for us (obviously), and then we have to decide if we are going right after the wedding, or waiting until the winter time and going then!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I stopped even having conversations with my sister. The drama isn't worth my time, so I am just focussing on my wedding and the people who actually care about it!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes I understand that for sure! At first it was one thing after the other, the past couple months have been quiet, and now its starting to pick up again where I feel like I have accomplished nothing and I have all sorts of things to do!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ohhh can I come for the dessert tasting? hahaha jk!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics