Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

María
Featured Valle del Cauca

What do you worried the most about your wedding?

María, on December 22, 2016 at 14:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 22

Brides and grooms,

Planing a wedding could be stresfull and you know it Smiley ups ....the wedding, dress, bouquet, accesories, seating plan, vendors, venues...

giphy.gif

What do you worried the most about your wedding? Smiley shame

Image: Giphy

22 Comments

Latest activity by Sierra, on January 11, 2017 at 12:44
  • Sierra
    Curious June 2018 British Columbia
    Sierra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Biggest worry is how our famiy will behave, unfortunately we have some members who often have a few too may drinks and get out of control. we are trying our best to prevent this by having a csh bar instead of open bar, and will be sitting down with a few family members to remind them that it is our day so if the cant behave, dont come.

• Tasha
    Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan
    Tasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    To be honest. I'm not worried about anything.
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think I am most worried right now about guests not enjoying themselves on the day, not dancing or heck even showing up lol

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think you have anything to worry about! It will be a completely different story on your wedding day and he is going to love it! Has he seen any pictures of you in the dresses you tried? Guys don't really get how it all works until they actually see you all put together! I could have shown my dress to my husband before the wedding and explained what it was going to be like and he still would have had no clue and been surprised the day of!

And you've looked gorgeous in your dresses so I'm sure he's going to love it and be so happy he's marrying you! He'll see how happy the dress makes you feel and he'll feel like the luckiest guy in the world!

• Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm worried that I won't get everything done in time or my grandparents will get upset that I'm not doing what they want for it!!
  • Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My worry is my youngest daughter makes it down safely that time of year and guests showing. We expect some issues bc of it being winter plus my FH is hoping his Dad is able to make it. Budget is so far ok but we are also putting $ away to help a few. That's us though.
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm willing to bet anything you choose he will like on you - even if he wouldn't have picked it in a picture or on the rack!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just because our styles are so different , when I show him a dress I like , he doesn't really like it, but when I show him something more on the plain side he prefers that, and I always feel like it's missing something ! He tells me to buy what I like and feel good in, and I will but it terrifies me that he won't like it!
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Right now it's about going over budget which so far, we have been good about. The guests that choose to no show.
  • Becca
    Frequent user September 2017 Quebec
    Becca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am not able to follow my check list..., ant it's stressing me soooo much! And When I'm stress, i just stop doing everything... and im stress about having to cut some guests....
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ah!1- he'll be amazed - your styles are stunning! His jaw will drop no matter which you choose!
    2- why would you say that? Way to give another thing to worry about Smiley winking
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm worried about FMIL causing a scene and making other guests uncomfortable, putting a damper on the evening after we boot her. I worry I'll not include someone in somehing (without realizing it) and having them bitch about it for years (my mom STILL complains constantly about my brothers wedding 6 years ago!)I also worry I'll end up taking on a bit more than I can handle with all my projects and constantly think back wishing I was able to do X, Y, Z in time
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I worried my FH won't like my dress choice and be disappointed when he sees me. I want to know it's the best choice he's ever made! Smiley smile
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not really worried about ceremony or reception, I've had a few hick ups in the planning process so now I have back up plans for the major vendors... I also realize things will go wrong day of, but for me the important part is the ceremony (being married to him) every thing else is gravy... I am a bit worried about flying across the country with my massive impractical dress.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am worried about guests not showing up. I am worried about guests not dancing! The worst part of planning so far is the seating arrangement and it stresses me out all the time!

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was worried about having no shows! I had a friend who had 30 no shows at her wedding! Since ours was a destination wedding, we had a lower chance of people not coming who said they were but there were a few that we didn't find out right away that they weren't planning on coming (after they RSVP'd yes) and we were thinking "when were you planning on telling us?!" Luckily we only ended up with 2 no shows on the day of the wedding. On the flip side, I was worried about uninvited guests coming but we didn't have any of those thank god!

I was also worried about people not dancing and while the dance floor wasn't packed the entire night, we did have some songs that got everyone out and I still busted a move and danced like no one was watching haha!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know most of our older crowd think it is a nice idea, and are pretty open, but there are a handful of people in particular that I know aren't going to care for the open bar, and might feel obligated to come, but won't dance the night away with us, and won't want to stay very late (the crowd that would leave a tradtional reception after the cake cutting)

We are not doing any tosses, or games just a first dance and cake cutting. I worry that they will travel all that way (about an hour) and be disappointed that the traditions are not included. BUT I don't want to include traditions that I am not comfortable with...So frustrating Smiley sad

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Money Smiley surprise the big concern that I try to just ignore!

• L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The second part is so how I feel having a cocktail reception. I'm terrified the old and more traditional types will hate the whole experience.
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm crazy worried that everyone will be miserable, not have fun and hate the whole experience.
    Also, money. That worries me. Smiley sad
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am probably most worried that I won't get to decorate my venue the night before (I'm a control freak) ....we CAN but, only if there isn't an event booked. My Co-ordinator said it dones't happen often, but STILL!

I'm also worried that guests will not dance, or won't have a good time. I know some of our older guests might be expecting a more traditional reception, and might not enjoy the cocktail dance party. We are trying very hard to set clear expectations, and ensure there are lots of options available to those guests too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics