Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What do you love the most about this community?

Emilie, on October 27, 2016 at 07:50 Posted in WeddingWire 0 20

Hi lovely community Smiley heart

I am so happy to read each and every one of you in here every day and I wanted to say how much I like reading and writing in your discussions!

The purpose of the community really is to be helpful and support one another and I am really proud of our community for that!! Smiley shame

It is so nice that we can all talk about weddings always with love and respect and support each other with our wedding preparations!

What do you love the most about this community?

20 Comments

Latest activity by Valerie, on November 4, 2016 at 16:33
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I felt the exact same way! I had been using the app from the beginning and just didn't even notice the community section!! it wasn't until the US one just got to be too much that I was like. .. the Canadian version HAS to have something like this. so glad I was right!
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm still pretty new but I wish I'd found this community sooner! I love hearing about everyone's creative ideas and being able to talk about my own to people who understand! I love how this community is so helpful and encouraging while still being "honest." I think it's much more constructive and accepting than some of the other forums out there. Also, I like being able to help give advice to other brides and grooms so that all my research and experience doesn't go to waste! Smiley winking I know in the beginning of planning I just kept telling my vendors "I've never done this before so I don't know what I'm doing!"

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went over our budget but it is because we recieved some money that was unexpected and we wanted to treat ourselves a bit. We have always struggled financially because we helped out my fiance's family when his mom had her stroke. We took over the mortgage, all the bills, paid for groceries for 8 people... We always put others before us and so our wedding will be all about us for a change and so we didn't mind spending the extra money that we finally have to make our day special!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wouldn't change a thing Em! I love the discussions you and everyone else posts, nothing I would want to see any more (or less) of!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm calling to get my ceremony permit NOW!!!

• Maly
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm still venue hunting in case this doesn't work for wheelchairs. Smiley sad
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm glad you like it Chelsea!! Smiley heart I can't wait to see more of your ideas too! I'm glad we can always count on your support in the community and that you are always very welcoming to new brides! It's so nice to make friends in here! What's on your To-Do list this week?

I saw that you commented in the Low-Cost wedding discussion! I'd love to read your discussion with your low-cost ideas:

My Low-Cost Wedding: Share your ideas!!

I'm sure it will inspire a lot of other brides who are looking to organize their dream wedding too!

Have you managed to stay within your budget so far? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Maly!! Smiley heart I'm glad you come up with such creative ideas and discussions! You should create another one like you did for the parents wedding pictures, it was such a great idea! I can't wait to see what your next ones will be! Smiley smile What are you up to now that you found the perfect venue? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm glad feel part of it Cheryl!! Smiley heart Your input is so valuable in here! And I'm glad you liked the Low-Cost wedding ideas! I can't wait to see what yours will be too! You should create a discussion with your ideas in it like I suggested here:

My Low-Cost Wedding: Share your ideas!!

I'm sure other brides will love to see what you came up with! I'm surely dying to see them!! Smiley love

What's the next thing on your list? Have you started looking at dresses for inspiration? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You are so cute Valerie! Smiley heart Thanks so much! I love chatting with you guys every day! And I hope we'll make this community grow stronger together! I truly do care about you so much! I love it when you comment on each other's posts and I'm glad you can make friends in here! I really hope your wedding will be one of the your most amazing day ever and I feel so lucky to be part of it somehow!! Smiley smile What type of discussions would you like to see more in the community? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's what it's all about Melissa!! Smiley heart Thanks so much for being part of it! I love that we can always count on your comments and ideas!! Smiley heart Can't wait to see what you'll have planned for your wedding!! What's next on your planning this week? Any great discussion idea for the community? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Simone!! Smiley heart I'm so glad to have such wonderful people as you being part of this community!! I love that we can always count on your feedback and that you are always there for other brides too! Keep up that energy Simone! I totally love it! Smiley heart What are you up to these days? Anything I can help with? Can't wait to hear from you xx

• Maly
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Loving all the advice and lovely folk!!!
  • Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love being able to meet new people and explain the love of my life to you girls. I always feel included and you girls give the best advice! It's really nice to have someone to talk to that's going through what I am and can sympathize!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm magic!! HAHA

if you just copy and paste their name from a post, it includes the hyperlink info

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I thought only Emilie could tag people's names in posts! How do you do that??

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite part of the community is Emilie! She is ALWAYS there and I feel like she truly cares for each and every bride (and groom) in this community!

Also most of the people here are wonderful and open and take the advice that is given for what it is. It is a pleasure to chat with those people each day!Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like this community because you get to meet all sorts of other brides who might be asking the same questions are you! This way you get feedback and advice but also are meeting new people! I like talking with other brides who support one another and don't try to tear down others just to build themselves up! Also I think you can get some great ideas based off of what other people might be doing ! Smiley smile
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Much like Simone, I love that this community is full of helpful, supportive brides. We are honest with one another, but never judgemental. I like that we share views and experiences and can relate on things.

I find so many other wedding chats are full of people telling others that their weddings are "wrong" or "cheap" or "Tacky"...and it makes me so sad. I like that here we support eachother and embrace the differences.

I also like the ideas shared- because I get to steal them! HAHAHHAHA!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What I really like about this community is that we can come together and discuss various topics without being judged. Emilie, I do appreciate that you always help the community and provide support to us all! Smiley smile I also like that the community supports each other on viewpoints and come up with suggestions that helps anyone dealing with similar situations. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics